2017 All Ireland Under 21 Football Championship

I asked you for a price you fucking simpleton, the odds matter in the context. Any part of ā€œIā€™ve been impressed with Donegalā€™s younger brigadeā€ register with you at all?

And you have Google, you utter fucking simpleton.

Itā€™s not that hard to get a price, but given you were so affronted at the notion someone could back someone else over Kerry you had to wade it and let emotion get the better of you before realising your mask had slipped (again) and backtracking claiming ambivalence over the whole thing.

Too late, you yerra apologist.

Youā€™re some broken record, you fragile child. Your initial point was that Donegal were over-priced, if they are, throw up the price for context. Itā€™s no shock to anyone if Kerry are favs off the back of three minor AIā€™s

Why you feel the need for me to provide you with a price when itā€™s a 5 second Google search for you and less time consuming that asking me to do it for you on here is bizarre.

Of course we know the price is mere aftertiming from you. You had already got very pissy and affronted when I suggested Donegal may well go and win the thing and that didnā€™t sit well with your yerra apologist outlook. You took the fact that someone may fancy another team before Kerry to win it as incredulous - you canā€™t turn back time. People can judge it for themselves.

What a catty reply to someone having the temerity to back a team outside Kerry.

If it was value, Iā€™d back it Simple Nembo. You resorted to some vague variation of your default setting of Kerry brainwashing. Still no price no?

I merely tipped Donegal to win it and offered a rationale behind my doing so - nothing bombastic or grandstanding about it yet you jumped in with a very catty, affronted post about someone having the temerity to back a team outside Kerry to win it.

This was you bringing Kerry into it. If you can find where I mentioned themā€¦

Still no price so to illustrate this heinous misjudgment?

Youā€™re the one who wants a price. Iā€™ve already instructed you on how to do that and itā€™s very simple and more straightforward than asking me to provide it for you.

Of course, we know the price is just a method of you trying to paint a different picture than the catty post you responded to my pragmatic approach to tipping Donegal with, did.

Donegal have good young players - didnā€™t dispute that, agreed if anything.

Donegal are overpriced - no evidence from Nembo because he canā€™t find the prices.

Ergo - Iā€™m a yerra apologist

Still no prices.

OP (@Nembo_Kid) maintains Donegal are not rated as possible winners, but has no evidence to that effect (apart from his own neurosis), be it the price for Derry or Donegal to win either Ulster or the AI out, viz-a-viz the Kerry price. Apparently thatā€™s Kerry media/apologists fault.

Still no prices.

Goodnight :sleepy:

Just for @Raylan and @Nembo_Kid

@Raylan

See below. It was very easy for you to do but mental gymnastics was your chosen route after you let the mask slip with a catty post.

That bates it all, a lad from Italy and a fella from Clare have had a row overnight about Donegal not getting enough respect.

Itā€™s underage games lads, donā€™t get so excited over it :grin:

I sincerely hope it didnā€™t hurt you petal :baby:

1 Like

They have record activity on their site.

Donegal v Derry in fucking Armagh.

Complete joke, theyā€™d have been better tossing for home advantage.

I believe Brolly has a role in Derrys backroom team?

It would be an even better service if they put it on the telly instead of Ros na Run or whatever other shite theyā€™re showing

Ros na Run is class. Beats nordie football every time.

Not a clue.