2017 Georgia v Ireland - Ireland v Serbia - World Cup Qualifiers

Pretty hard taking an interviewer who thinks he asks questions on the behalf of the Irish Public seriously, tbf.

1 Like

I donā€™t mind anyone being smart with Tony. Heā€™s quite obviously clueless.

3 Likes

Why canā€™t the Eire players pass the ball 10 yards?
John Delaney has pumped millions into Eire soccer and still the best players we have canā€™t control the soccer ball or even kick the ball to each other.

1 Like

How did the soccer go for us lads?

Austria the better team so far.

All over them.

Arnautovic spurns a glorious opportunity to put the visitors ahead.

Well done Ireland for getting the draw.

Thanks mate, :ok_hand:

A great result for us.

Not really pal, you see Ireland are much higher ranked than Georgia and really needed the win you see.
But I know what you mean and I understand that you donā€™t really understand anything about football what with you being an imbecile.

Iā€™m very pleased with that this evening. Theyā€™re fair handy so they are.

Cunts. 1-0 Wales.

This is a really, really bad scoreline for the team from Ireland.

A defeat is pretty much as bad as a draw against Serbia now.

Have never seen Chippy Brady as downbeat after a game as this evening.

It was an appalling display.

Funnily enough I expect us to play very well on Tuesday night as a result though.

We have to beat them Tuesday night now.

Wales finished that out really strongly.

Their campaign would have been all but over had they lost in Dublin in March but they got a good point there and also in Belgrade and have now put themselves right back in the hunt.

I donā€™t see Wales slipping up in their next two games against Moldova and Georgia.

If that happens, regardless of the result on Tuesday in Dublin, the Irish would then require at least a draw and more likely a win in Cardiff to finish ahead of Wales, and one couldnā€™t be confident of either happening.

Austria are all but out now and that should be good news for the Serbs who may find the Austrians to be generous hosts in the penultimate match, and bad news for the Irish.

Iā€™ve watched up to the goal. Is there any point in watching the rest?

1 Like

The last 20 maybe at a push .

1 Like

Ireland have not had a full strength team this campaign, always seem to be missing two or three starters for every game so far. Theyā€™re still unbeaten and in with a shout despite having the 4th best squad in the group.

2 Likes