2018–19 UEFA Nations League and UEFA 2020 qualifying thread

good read that

Mancini out.

@mickee321 big welcome for your boys in Belfast today

1 Like

Spain hammering Croatia. Saul is an unbelievable player

christ they were awful
initial optimism is really draining fast now
they were interviewing Herzog on Sport5 just there- the questions in awful israeli english blunt as fuck
“mr. coach - did you know the national team players were as bad as this before you took the job”

lads how is this been covered back home?
its unreal here where there is a main game shown but then at HT and FT its around the grounds for all the goals- free to air also
seeing some great stuff like Luxembourg winning and andorra’s equaliser the other night
@balbec im guessing same in poland

one of the PPV’s then has this studio where they are hopping between games with goals and chances but that’s too much for me

Polish channels have an evening highlights programme. A couple of games on live I think.

Whatever TV3 have morphed into seem to be showing a rake of it . Although they showed England v Swiss tonight live .

They seem to be using same format as their Champions League coverage. Live game and then highlights of all other games for an hour at 10pm.

Sky had Spain-Croatia on one of their channels and all tonight’s other Nations League games available on the red button.

Scotland and Alex McLeish. :laughing:

Shambolic second half here and Tierney with an own goal after Souttar’s red card.

Big Czechoslovakian derby today.

Czech football has really fallen off the radar in the last few years cosidering the great teams of the 90s and early 00s.

Slovakia currently seem to be the better Czechoslovakian side and would be expected to beat the Czechs in Trnava today.

I’m a massive admirer of Marek Hamsik who is Slovakia’s greatest ever player so I hope Slovakia do it.

2 Likes

Better than Lubo Moravcik ?

I read this game is generally not too heated . The split was relatively amicable .

Yes.

Great header there by Schick. Cracking second half

Big fuck up on the BIR prices.

Cheating Oirish.

That’s a straight red. Arter extremely lucky.

Is Christie playing centre mid here? :laughing:

Kevin Long is the worst I’ve seen in a long long time

The game is Lacking a bit of guile thus far .