2018–19 UEFA Nations League and UEFA 2020 qualifying thread

What about Denmark?

Not sure on that one .

Something rotten that night ?

The Scandinavians came into the Irish den, and found nobody had bothered to mark them.

Copenhagen is particularly raucous on a Monday night, I hear.

Eire fixtures:

Thursday September 6 Wales (A)
Saturday October 13 Denmark (H)
Tuesday October 16 Wales (H)
Monday November 19 Denmark (A)

And you’d need a nice warm hat

1 Like

I said to myself I was done following Irish soccer after the last night but by the time October comes around that should have worn off. We’ll fucking have those Danish cunts this time

One with two gay pink* pom poms on top would do nicely.

I’ll probably just wear my Celtic beanie, as I did in November. Actually I won’t as I highly doubt I’ll be travelling this time.

*It was actually cream coloured, there were fluorescent red lights in the smoking marquee, or they could have been on the front of the pub, I can’t remember.

any odds on these games? when are they?

Slovakia -2 @ Evens on Betvictor.

Charge!

5/6 on Skybet

1 Like

Slovakia Game is a Friendly tomorrow.

Wales game on at weekend

Not looking great

Wales are an outrageous evens to beat us if you can bring yourself to bet against your 5th favourite country of origin?

2 Likes

I can

Cool. I’d say hit Ashley Williams to score and Wales to win as well. It’s 25-1 and he’ll be gunning to get his head on something to make up for his cock up lasttime.

We’ll be lucky to have 11.

A good win for Wales will put another nail in the O’Irish soccer-ball bandwagon…

Bring your Puma Kings if you are going .

Declan Rice is set to join up with the ROI squad next week if reports in the media today are to be believed.

1 Like