2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

A RANT ABOUT PLOTS TO SCRAP THE ULSTER CHAMPIONSHIP, CROKE PARK, DEFEATIST CORK MEN LACKING ALL SELF RESPECT AND THE JOURNALISM OF EWAN McKENNA

Listened to Today FM this evening, I think it was that Matt Cooper cunt I hear people talk about. This was a very rare experience for me and not one I would ever care to repeat.

Pack of complete losers on it, Marc O’SĂ© and Ewan McKenna, bitching about how we have to scrap the Ulster Championship (and all the other provincial championships too). Basically the point was Leinster teams are shit and can’t beat Dublin and Munster teams are shit and can’t beat Kerry, so the Ulster Championship has to be scrapped.

The highlight of my summer was beating Tyrone in Healy Park. That really meant so much because of the history of the tie and because of Tyrone people that I know. I went to Monaghan v Waterford in Dungarvan on Saturday. I had a nice day and I was happy Monaghan won but ultimately it meant nothing. I don’t give a fuck about Waterford either way and they don’t give a fuck about me, which is fine.

These fucking losers in Cork and the midlands have just given up on themselves, which is sad, but now they’re digging for excuses and trying to drag noble Ulster folk down into the hole that they’re in.

The sickening thing about listening to McKenna today was the nasally whiny tone as he pleaded that counties “just wanted a level playing field”. How the fuck do those Cark cunts not have a level playing field with Kerry. To call that Cork team pathetic would be an insult to pathetic people. They are a shameful shower of sniveling wasters without an ounce of self respect. They don’t fucking care about football and neither does the midlands. They don’t believe in themselves, they don’t respect their county, they can just fuck off. How will changing the AI format make that Cork team better conditioned? How will it make them care about football or about themselves? Cork people in the past few years have shown themselves to be whiny, negative, defeatist cynics, lacking any sort of get-up-and-go or can do attitude. They have basically surrendered their county to Kerry and now they’re trying to drag Monaghan down with them to make themselves feel less guilty about it. Scrap the provincial titles. These fucking loser cunts make me sick

How the fuck are Cavan not on a level playing field with Monaghan, with a bigger population, more history and a stronger local economy? How are fucking Antrim not on a level playing field with Monaghan? I should say right away that real Cavan people acknowledge that and are working hard to fix it but what was disgusting was Ewan co-opting their current difficulties, basically throwing the towel in on their behalf when Cavan people do not want to throw in the towel against Monaghan.

Not a single Ulster person, except a few GPA elites like Peter Canavan, want to scrap the Ulster title. This didn’t stop McKenna argue that Ulster makes it too hard to Ulster teams to win an AI because the poor lads are too tired (god bless them). To hear McKenna today argue for those poor voiceless Ulster men, you’d think he was fighting against apartheid, the tone of his voice.

I have lost all respect for him. I could come out with a line of insults here, it might make me feel better, it might not, but he comes across as a deeply unhappy person and I’ll leave it at that. You couldn’t be a happy person and take his excuse-making approach to life. Maybe those Dublin and Kerry players have little motors hidden in their shorts or something, who knows.

Then Marc O’SĂ© pips in “I earnestly believe every county deserves a shot at winning the all Ireland”. The matches that matter for a Monaghan man oppress Armagh, Fermanagh, Tyrone, Cavan, Derry & sort of Donegal. We don’t really give a fuck about anything else. An Ulster title ultimately means more than an AI semi-final because the game is about honour and glory. Do these cunts even like Gaelic football? Perhaps @Cicero_Dandi is right and the AI series is a better representation of a teams overall quality than Ulster but that’s not glory.

It is also true that Donegal won an unusually soft Ulster title this year but that was fairly exceptional.

And besides, if the point is that Munster & Connaught benefits Kerry & Mayo over the Ulster teams, how could changing it help Clare, Tipperary, Sligo, Leitrim etc any more than they are helped already? And the wide spread of winners from Ulster suggests it’s not too much of a burden.

But like fuck it, scrap Leinster, scrap Munster, divide Dublin in 4, divide Kerry in 6, no one up north gives a fuck, just don’t drag us down to your level.

1 Like

Who wrote that yawn fest?

1 Like

That never happened

Did they rob the load of buses?

Was it Darren Frehill reading the sports news on the radio this morning? If it was, you might just be on the wrong thread.

2 Likes

Fucking hell the Pope would struggle to draw that crowd

3 Likes

Now Binky I fear it did. About 4 carriages emptied out in Longford as the remaining 5/6 rolled on to Carrick. The good news is they didn’t disembark in Dromod - there’s fuck all to pillage in Dromod.

1 Like

Hope Kildare hold tough on this. Absolute farce if the GAA just ploughed on and fixed Kildare’s home game in Croker without any consultation and agreement with their county board (though not altogether surprising). Since Cian O’Neill is appearing on the main news I’m going to assume this is the case.

1 Like

What!’s that ? A recreation of the Nuremberg rally .

1 Like

Looks like Charlie Flanagan’s family got some nice seats.

5 Likes

There’s only one side in Leinster who control the media in a manner the Nazi’s would be proud of bro.

2 Likes

Because he is well spoken?

Seems to spook alot of irish people

Fistybogball :smile:

1 Like

You have Muldoons blown away when someone can string two sentences together without ju’know, lookit, shur etc. etc.

You have have lads racing to throw up a post here in pure amazement saying x spoke very well

1 Like

All the gaa have to say is grand ye can host it in newbridge but if there is an injury or insurance claim, we are hands off and it will be on Kildare county board.

They’ll be up to the pale with their caps doffed

Utter tosh by Shannon and childish by DB .

2 Likes