2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

And around we go again :rollseyes:

Tyrone are clearly not shit and only a complete and utter nutcase would argue otherwise.

Oh wait…

Do Tyrone currently have the players to win the All Ireland?

No

Then you’re contradicting yourself.

Either they’re not good enough and the management team are doing a good job with what they have.

Or they are good enough and the management team are failing them.

It can’t be both when they’re one of the top 4 counties in the country, particularly when they have the toughest route to come through.

It wasn’t the toughest route. Ulster was a borefest of hammerings last year for the most part. Tyrone weren’t stretched.

1 Like

Ah here, mate, stop, he’s already dead.

I thought Fergus McCarron transferred his club is still being listed as Dromore?

Of course it can.

They are not good enough to beat the best 3 teams.
And I do not see that changing under Harte. But that does not mean they could not be better.

Aying a game more like Kerry or Donegal seem to be employing might suit them with the legs they have.

No matter what they wouldn’t beat Dublin. Even if Jim Gavin had them for 3 Years.

There is a huge gap between the top and the rest. They were last year best of them opened rest. Look at the gap.

There is no contradiction there. It’s pretty simple really

Only one team has beaten Dublin in Championship the past 5 years and that’s Donegal.

You seem to making judgements on three games in three years. Tyrone could quite easily have beaten Kerry and Mayo in their last two Championship meeting, they had the chances to.

Three of the teams that were eliminated before the Ulster final made it to the last 12 of the All Ireland Championship last year.

Ouch

Quite easily?

So they just didn’t bother?

Go away you fool

That is of no relevance. You said Tyrone had the toughest route. They didn’t. They sauntered through Ulster. Their lowest margin of victory was 8 points or so. You misled us on the internet.

So you say Tyrone need to play a game more like a team they put 1-21 past last year? :laughing:

1 Like

They did.

They had a tougher route than Mayo, Dublin or Kerry.

1 Like

Tyrone aren’t shit. They’re just not as good as Dublin, Kerry and Mayo and play a shit brand of football. But they’re not shit.

Oh and they have a shit goalie. But they are not shit.

Is championship the barometer?

Leitrim, Limerick and Laois are shit. Tyrone aren’t shit.

Morgan is however shit, and Fergus is a shit.

That’s not answering the question.

I would guess without even looking Laoises last game v. Dubs would have got around as close if not better than Tyrone effort.

If they come back and redeem themselves then I will give credit. But that was embarrassing. I would question them as men after that. And the moaning Cavanagh did after was the last straw.

Hard men my bollix

You are ignoring the facts. @Nembo_Kid is probably turning in his (shallow) grave. Tyrone strolled through Ulster hammering Donegal derry and down. Mayo got well beaten in Connacht. The facts are that Tyrone did not have the toughest route.

1 Like