2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Ulster is very poor fare these days. Hopefully Donegal, Armagh and Down keep improving to make it a bit better

Ulster is the strongest province

2 Likes

Finkle is heinhorn

Undoubtedly.

There’s not one elite team in the province. Several middling teams.

Dublin wiped the floor with Tyrone and monaghan, Carlow gave Dublin a better game. And yet we had a pair of fuckwits on here claiming Tyrone would beat Dublin. @caoimhaoin put those two bluffers in their place last year yet the same two are still trying to have a pop at him here.

It’s just weird how you are completely subservient and submissive to @Nembo_Kid on all things football. A sort of cross between Brokeback Mountain and ‘Fifty shades of GAA’ .

3 Likes

I’m not a gga man so I’m deferrential towards posters that continually get it right

1 Like

He was adamant Tyrone would beat Dublin.

They will in 2018

1 Like

In CHAMPIONSHIP?

The all oireland

I will put 2k on with now they won’t

www.betfair.com

Chicken

What odds will you give me

None. Straight up bet.

You claimed Tyrone would beat Dublin in championship.

Back up your stupid claim

He’s a coward Kev.

1 Like

As somebody who has played at Croke Park myself, it’s obvious from reading your analysis that you’ve actually played the game to a high level - I’d guess Sigerson Cup.

I always got a similar feeling that much missed poster @Nembo_Kid had elite inter-varsities sporting experience too. I wouldn’t be surprised if newcomer @Cicero_Dandi had a similar level of experience.

It’s great to have that sort of knowledge on the forum.

1 Like

Ulster Football is at one of its lowest ever ebbs.

Tyrone may be the top dog in Ulster but they’re still a very average side.

Why would he take a straight up bet for 2k when 2k can get him a 16k profit back with the bookies?

You’re some coward, offering an 1/8 of the bookies odds.

I also heard you bottled it last year when you were offered a bet at better than market value on spoofer Cian O’Neill’s side.

1 Like