2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Smashing win for Galway. Kirry donā€™t like it up em - zero leaders. Fitz will be gone by September.

How was he not gone last September after the hiding Mayo gave them in the replay?

Blackrock hair clinic are a huge sponsor

1 Like

What a day, my beloved Galway, Limerick and France all win.

4 Likes

Heā€™ll be gone by the end of next weekend.

Well fucking hell, I didnā€™t see that coming. Strange sort of game with both sets of forwards badly out of sorts in the first half. Galway forwards improved second half and Varley made a big difference off the bench. Our backs were mighty, Eoin Kerin tigerish as ever, Declan Kyne brilliant, even the lumbering Cathal Sweeney did well, Cooke and Flynn both very good at midfield. One foot in an All Ireland semi final now!

5 Likes

Kevin Walsh is a genuis.

1 Like

Jack o Connor dusting off the rain jacket for winter training.

Monaghan will be all over the cunts in Clones next week.

2 Likes

Spillane is seething :joy:

11 Likes

Fair play to him, heā€™s trying to digest it this on live air, itā€™s not easyā€¦

2 Likes

Die :dog: or shite a license next Sunday in the cauldron that is Clones. The Farneymen will be well up for a and mental battle and Iā€™d fancy their chances. I like Monaghan. Cc@Bandage.

Quelle surprise

1 Like

Jaysus, Just saw this result and have to say I didnā€™t see that coming,

Galway will be thinking about the double

I told you this morning it would happen.

3 Likes

Well done mate, did you put your money down?
I havenā€™t seen it but I still think Kerry will have a say later on.

The Duds are on stage 5

Dear, oh dear!

6 Likes

No chance of a double. Dublin are way ahead of those two average sides we saw today and regarding the hurling, there is very little between the four teams left. Iā€™d be delighted with a single.

As I said all 4 sides have big question marks to answer.

Munster Football is dead.

1 Like