2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Galway/Monaghan All Ireland Final nailed on

1 Like

I was half right sure :dizzy_face:

You said Kerry would win today and that Kerry and Kildare would advance to the semi finals.

I know pal, much like a stopped clock is right twice a day

1 Like

Yes. Both could still advance to the semi final.

Why donā€™t you go after Kev who said Kerry are his favourites for the All Ireland or do you not have the stones for that?

1 Like

Hasnā€™t done his chances any good with his job with the Kerry U20/U21s.

You were very sniffy and badly wrong about the merits of this Galway team. Did you mention somewhere that you live in Galway?

1 Like

Heā€™s a pure bluffer mate, he was fishing around for a stream earlier, he hasnā€™t a clue.

2 Likes

I said all the teams in the group had a lot of questions to answer. Galway made hard work of a very poor Roscommon side.

People were hyping Kerry up on the basis of a few wins over poor Munster sides.

Munster Football is as dead as the dodo.

You seem to be scared of Kev and donā€™t want to call him up.

Just admit you got it totally wrong today and move on.

Prophetic.

1 Like

I got it wrong when I said there is little between the four sides in the group?

1 Like

You got it wrong when you predicted Kerry would win today, that Galway were shit defensively and would concede a big score. Galway conceded 1-10.

I didnā€™t see you make a prediction.

Yes you got that wrong too.

1 Like

Youā€™re delusional.

@croppy_boy

Where is Martin Oā€™Reilly this year? Havenā€™t seen him play much for Donegal.

Cruel blow to Conroy today with his leg break. I honestly donā€™t think heā€™s as important to Galway anymore, Flynn along side either Cooke or Duggan would be my favoured midfield partnership. Still, heā€™s an important member of the squad and we could do without his injury, hopefully Duggan will recover from his wrist injury before the end of the super 8ā€™s.

1 Like

I sort of skim watched through the Galway-Kerry game there. Galway were miles, miles, miles better from what I saw of it.

An awful lot of shite has been talked about this Kerry team. There are a load of players there who are either not up to the mark yet, never will be up to the mark, never were up to the mark, or over the hill.

Brolly, Spillane and Oā€™Rourke have been talking absolute balls about Galway this year. They know nothing about modern football. They had it shoved right up them today. Paddy Tally knows exactly what heā€™s doing, the three stooges are living in a 1980s and 1990s la la land.

6 Likes