2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

If I took a shit right now that shit would be more skilful than 96% of all bogball.players

1 Like

99% iā€™d say ā€¦ I never said they were skillful just that Clifford is the greatest to play the game.

Looks fairly ordinary to me.

:grin:

Kevin McStay is great entertainment

2 Likes

Kerry are -7 Pts at 5/6 in paddypower against kildare, is this free money? Alternatively kildare are +9 Pts at 5/6 in boylesports if thatā€™s your fancy,
bit of a discrepancy between bookies,

Kildare will not be hammered

3 month ban . He is clever as he wonā€™t have to sit through Dublin v Ros .

2 Likes

This is strange as I thought he was sent off and dealt with on the day

how so? He was sent off for an altercation with a linesman, that would automatically follow with a suspension

1 Like

did he not say that he wasnt sent off and that he was only told to sit down?

either way, whether he was or wasnt sent off wouldnt mean that it was dealt with and no suspension would accrue from what he did. He was fucking stupid beyond belief and deserves 3 months. A manager cant be going out losing the head like that, loses all perspective and sets a horrible tone for his team.

ah yeah completely agreeā€¦ it was ridiculous carry on from McStayā€¦the petulant arsehole. Who throws a ball at a linesman? heā€™s lucky to have only gotten 3 monthsā€¦

1 Like

But i would expect worse in your last Jun D Football group from the opposing managerial teamā€¦

1 Like

Which is worse a manager losing his head with officials or manager shouldering opposition players when the game is going on?

the former.

He said he wasnā€™t sent off

doesnt matter what he said, Refā€™s report is all that mattersā€¦

youā€™re in an awful pedantic mood this morning dan. Go hop off a few Limerick lads in the match thread there and rile them up. Set a bit of heather blazing or something.

1 Like

Saturday August 11, 5pm, Croke Park: Dublin v Group 1 runner-up (Monaghan/Galway/Kerry)

Sunday August 12, 3.30pm, Croke Park: Group 1 winner (Galway/Monaghan) v Group 2 runner-up (Tyrone/Donegal)