2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

I bet some pundits will say “Jim Gavin and Stephen Cluxton will be furious at that Galway goal” and think they’re providing some sort of insight.

3 Likes

Dublin playing in second gear. Some display all the same.

The greatest GAA football team we have ever seen.

Up the Dubs

Very disappointing from Galway today, no belief that they could win.

3 Likes

Even when they were skelping Roscommon last week there was still a lot of off the ball blocking being by the dubs

All momentum was sucked out of Galway last week by throwing the game versus Monaghan.

We are still way, way off. Hard to see how these lads can close that gap

1 Like

Paul Mannion doing a Jonny Cooper here.

What the fuck are you on about? Galway would have been beaten by 20 points in a final against Dublin.

3 Likes

I fear for Monaghan in the Final

They should go to divisional sides in football
combined Munster team, Connacht team, ulster team, rest of Leinster. they all play off to see who meets dubs in AI final

3 Likes

Yes Dublin have fallen over the line in their last 4 finals. While normally putting in their best displays of the season in their last 4 semi finals including today. Jeff bobcat hasn’t a notion.

1 Like

You have to practice it sure

I have nothing against the dubs doing it. I would as long as I could get away with it

However it’s the weakness of the GAA and the referees that refuse to stand up to it

1 Like

Dublin were there for the taking today, McCarthy and O’Sullivan off their game, Rock not hitting his frees, Cluxton gifting them one. Murchan was a weak link in the full back line. If they play at the same level in the final then they can be taken in the final by Tyrone or Monaghan.

1 Like

That twit Cavanagh trying to make out Jim Gavins forced change through injury was some sort of masterstroke, fucking hell.

Dublin haven’t won a final by more than 3 points since 1977.

1 Like

You seem to have a problem with facts and historical trends. I merely pointed out that whatever chance you have of beating Dublin, its most likely to be at the semi final stage. Dublin’s only three championship exits this decade have been in semi finals and Dublin have lost 6 of the 12 semi finals they’ve played in this century. Dublin have won their last 6 All Ireland Finals and haven’t lost an All Ireland Final since 1994.

Jack McCaffrey seems a lovely lad.

1 Like

Tyrone have a bare squeak if they play the game of their lives. Monaghan no chance.

It’ll come to down to Jack O’Connor’s Kerry trying to stop Dublin doing five in a row in the 2019 final. They will, too.

1 Like

Admit your wrong Jeff. Horribly wrong again just like the hurling two weekends ago. Wrong wrong wrong. Bar kev you are the most insecure poster on here. You can never put your hands up and say you got it wrong. Stick Your select historical trends in the bin because clearly you didn’t want Dublin’s last three all Ireland semi finals if you came to the conclusion Galway were better off playing in Dublin In a semi final.

1 Like