2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Not even the best this century imo. Standard is poor. Iā€™d take the Kerry and Tyrone teams of 10+ years ago every time against this Dublin team.

2 Likes

The dub is some looking roaster

His parents must be Muldoons.

All of their parents are either Muldoons or their ancestors were black & tans .

3 Likes

Kerry can forget about it for three or four years.

Nailed on Kerry will win next years all Ireland.

We are a global city

Not if the vfl come a calling

1 Like

You told me many times you were not from Dublin mate?

I work there

Young players a year older and new management.

Theyā€™re live contenders next year for me.

Theyā€™re on the way up, few others are.

No chance. They are shit.

They canā€™t defend.

Sadly predictable at half time. You need to be leading Dublin at that point to even have a hope, and you sure as shit canā€™t miss the chances Galway did. A fair effort at best from what I saw of it, @binkybarnes isnā€™t wrong that Dublin are there for the taking, itā€™s just that no team has the balls to go and take them. Monaghan will have a chance I suspect if they get that far.

Horribly wrong! Youā€™re hysterical now kid. I had Galway down to beat Clare by 1 score. Bang on the money. Galway won by 1 point. I had Limerick down to beat Cork by 1 score. Just out, Limerick won by 4 points.

1 Like

Prediction From a completely different game. Usual blister and deflection. You are such a little man itā€™s beyond belief. Pathentic

2 Likes

Draws and replay, all the one. cc @Cicero_Dandi and cc lapsed poster @Nembo_Kid (on the off chance, he still looks in here from time to time). I had Galway down to beat Clare by 1 score, which they duly did. You had Clare down to win the All Ireland.

In fairness to him, that was based on Clare hammering Limerick.

No it wasnā€™t. It was a prediction in January.