2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Professionals v amateurs. Simple as that. The gaa, in an effort to maximise profits from gate receipts have manufactured an unbeatable monster. Which has backfired to the extent that their own fans are bored watching them and aren’t turning up now.

Monaghan and tyrone ffs. The pick of them wouldn’t beat dublin.

2 Likes

Well one of Monaghan/Tyrone will have their chance in the final. It’s hard to be confident about their chances based on their recent knock out matches in Croke Park against Dublin. They’ve been on the weak side of the draw as well, the victor tomorrow reaching a final without beating any of Dublin/Kerry/Mayo.

The Galway players get paid mate

Fisty bog ball is in a bad way, mate.

2 Likes

The dubs are to football what Kilkenny were to hurling in the 00s. They’ll bring the standard on for other counties.

3 Likes

Did you really expect Galway to give Dublin a game? Galway footballers flopped again in a knockout game. Like they did against Kerry last year and Tipp the year before. The U21s have brought them on a bit but that was another cowardly performance from Galway. Progress has been made this year but I’m not sure Walsh can bring them any further. Too many no show performances again. Giving Brannigan the penalty was farcical.

5 Likes

They gave them a game for 45 minutes. They at least know the level they have to reach. The problem is Dublin have set the bar so high that it takes an exceptional group to even want to bother trying to reach it.

Its great skill in fairness but a complete waste of time practicing it

1 Like

Mayo are the only team for Dublin. The rest of the country are afraid of their shit of Dublin and then have the cheek to call Mayo bottlers

5 Likes

Correct. A real abdication of leadership. I’m actually surprised he managede to get it on target

The only team to beat Dublin under Gavin have been an Ulster side.

Mayo have had more cracks than most.

It was Donegal mate. Stop trying to take some credit for it by saying “Ulster”

Yes and they’ve always given them an actual game unlike most

As far as I know the only side to beat Dublin under Gavin in Championship hail from Ulster. Mayo have more cracks than most, they’ve came up short though.

The only team to play them and not get hammered any time is Mayo. Well done Connacht football

What province is Donegal in?

You don’t get medals for not getting hammered.

Donegal didn’t get a medal for beating Dublin either

14 Likes

I know what province its in. Well done to Galway on being in Connacht, the home of the only team to give Dublin a game

Oooft

:smile:

You don’t get medals for winning semi finals either