2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Monaghan are shit, it will be 30 years before you make another semi final and you blew your chance today

Dublin will dominate forever in a sport that nobody in Dublin gives a shit about

1 Like

Brutally fair

Thanks mate, sometimes you need to shoot from the hip

2 Likes

fair and reasoned analysis
in a few posts yesterday we called the conclusion of the complete mismatch between galway and dublin while other fellas were on about “leaders all over the field”
Fermanagh beat monaghan- that’s the bottom line, monaghan smashed galway who had a mess of a lad playing FF - reminded me of Joe Mcnally, ergo they’re all scutter

1 Like

It was acknowledged by all knowledgeable analysts that the difference in quality from the bench won Limerick the semi final. The Limerick team that finished were far superior in skill and physicality to their opponents, hence the major swing in fortunes. You are nearly there in your understanding pal as you mentioned it takes 23 players rather than 15.

Bump.

1 Like

The difference in stamina won it, mate.

Monaghan were off the pace with their closing down today. They also constantly in the 1st half tried to walk through the Tyrone hb line…yet they we’re still very close. I fear for Tyrone in the final

1 Like

monaghan showing them up big time, all the debate about resources and structure, maybe a few counties should knuckle down like Monaghan

Down have tradition and all Irelands but population wise I imagine they are not huge like Meath\Cork?

between tyrone’s cold shoulder to rte, Kielys reign of silence in Limerick, the Kerry county hurling final in 3 weeks time could hog the media limelight

1 Like

Nobody gives a fuck mate

Who’s in the final this year?

Limerick, Galway, Dublin, Monaghan, Lixnaw Kilmoyley are the line ups Geoffrey

FOAD

1 Like

Another monaghan capitulation. No wonder they were bate. They had their noble magnanimous speeches stuck in their back pockets before a ball was kicked.

3 Likes

That was Jimmy’s rant last year after Dublin v Tyrone

Congrats on making the Final pal. I hope ye go on and win it now.

1 Like

What sort of a godless visigoth would utter such a sentiment. You should be burnt alive.

1 Like

Good to see some of the myth that the referee favoured Tyrone being countered last night. He made a number of bad calls both ways. They also left a few out that went against Tyrone, the one given against Loughran that McManus pointed and the one where Beggan barged McAliskey in the back. There was also an extremely harsh one given against McAliskey that Beggan pointed.

On the large the calls favoured Monaghan. Darren Hughes very sour after the game.

1 Like

Pc Rte. I thought you’d more sense.