2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

The speculation is that the referee awarded an indirect free kick. Thatā€™s speculation.

1 Like

Gas cunts

2 Likes

Heā€™s trying to keep it in and is sticking rigorously to the @Nembo_Kid playboy but @Cicero_Dandi is clearly seething. It wouldnā€™t surprise me if the news had a story of a lad in a balaclava caught driving a forklift at top speed from Galway to Donegal.

3 Likes

Bad enough that he doesnā€™t understand the language but as a football expert itā€™s quite embarrassing not to know the rules and referee signals.

Iā€™m not seething. Iā€™m correct, itā€™s a bit frustrating when other posters keep making incorrect points which you correct them on but in return arenā€™t emotionally mature enough or intelligent enough to understand though.

Continue to embarrass yourself though, itā€™s not the first time you have dug your heels in when on the wrong side of facts. Youā€™re constantly telling fibs about teachers without a hint of an apology.

1 Like

That you fail to realise the difference between actuality and speculation is not my problem.

Lot of speculation that McNamee received a yellow card when in fact he didnā€™t. The referee holding up a yellow card being interpreted as a yellow card is speculation. At best.

5 Likes

When you should be scrambling to post some hard facts to tackle my calling out of your speculation you return with GIFs.

Thatā€™s a meek surrender in anyoneā€™s eyes.

Reality and speculation, one of the many things that lead to terrible confusion in your head.

Nope Iā€™ve stated outright what happened in the course of events that anyone could see with their two eyes.

If I said ā€˜Mattie Donnelly had the ball and Mattie Donnelly kicked a pointā€™ it would be the same as saying ā€˜The referee stops play to allow treatment for a facial injury. The referee allows Monaghan to get the game back underway with an in direct free kickā€™.

Thereā€™s zero speculation in either statement.

What you have said is irrelevant.

Please provide some evidence an indirect free kick was awarded rather than speculating one was awarded.

Yer bigger eejits.

1 Like

Seething. Jim done you up like a kipper. Donegal Catch.

1 Like

You seem to be misinterpreting matters deliberately. Everyone would think more of you as a man if you could stay on topic and take your beating.

The evidence is that the referee stopped play to allow treatment to Conor McManus for a facial injury. The correct restarting procedure for this is for the team in possession to be given an indirect free kick. This is what transpired.

Do you understand how rules work?

You are speculating that I am deliberately misinterpreting. Iā€™d say you are deliberately misinterpreting the refereeā€™s hand signals and gestures and the ensuing action and the ensuing commentary and the opinion of tfks self proclaimed top analyst.
Furthermore, I think youā€™re doing it because you want to deflect from the fact that the ref favoured Tyrone and rode the monaghan people like he was @bandage fathering a surprise child. That and the fact that if you donā€™t finish work til after 6 youā€™ll get time and a half for the last few pallets.

1 Like

Ah here, heā€™s not on the forks today surely, heā€™s been on non stop

1 Like

Thatā€™s outstanding :smiley:

:eek:

1 Like