2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

No it’s speculation on your part. He stopped play, for a foul or solely to allow treatment for an injury. You are speculating on the reason though, it’s incredible you can’t understand that.

I might be speculating but I’m not trying to censor and terminate a topic with speculation like you fruitcakes are. That’s why I’m a top debater and you’re an apologist for teachers.

We’re all so proud of you. Would you think of naming him Conor for the week that’s in it?

If you like go on the RTE player at this link https://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/the-sunday-game-live-1374/10920928/

Go forward to 47:58 where the referee can be clearly seen telling McCarthy ‘You can’t score’.

Glad that’s cleared everything up for you.

The referee can clearly be seen telling him “you can’t score”? So you’re now relying on lipreading and unless you’re a qualified lip reader then that is the absolute epitome of speculation.

No, the absolute epitome of speculation would be to say that you lack intelligence cos you are possibly inbred or were dropped as a baby.

In this case I used that RTE Player to try and give you extra evidence as to what occurred. This is mainly because you refuse to see what happened with your two eyes.

For the life of me I cannot understand why but the answer only lies within the quagmire of insanity residing between your ears somewhere in Galway.

He clearly says ‘Your ma is a whore’

4 Likes

:joy:

:smile: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

:smiley:

Getting catty now because the reality is dawning on you. It took you a long time to understand the difference between reality and speculation.

Lipreading is not evidence, you’re not qualified to purport is as such. It is must desperate clutching of straws act I could imagine you to resort to.

The reality of the matter is you don’t know whether the referee blew for a foul or to allow a player receive treatment. It’s speculation on your part.

I hope you finally manage to understand a basic difference but the relatively straightforward seems complex to you. Keep thinking about it.

Nope I was just trying to give you something extra as you seem unable to grasp something that everyone else who watches Gaelic Football regularly had no problem seeing.

Incorrect. It’s there to see. The passage of events on view makes this irrefutable.

What?

:smile:

Unless you’re a qualified lip reader or were there and heard it then you’re speculating on what was said.

Oh is that what you were trying to say, ah.

You’re speculating on the passage of events. You really need to understand these terms before you go any further.

Speculation is refutable, that’s the crux of your problem. Whether you want to believe it or not, you are completely and utterly wrong in believing that your speculation is reality, it’s merely subjective speculation, no more.

It was fairly obvious I would have thought.

Wrong again.

Wrong again.

You’re nowhere near as intelligent as you seem to think you are.