2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Like a lot of things "Read tomorrow’s paper ". An indirect free as per the media. That’s fucking that.
Speculation / Conjecture / Opinions / Assertations/ Duirt bean liom scutter all worthless.

Who is the one doing the interview with Gavin? I heard Tommy Walsh call her MT the other day.

Not sure but she’s get a bit more of Gavin than most

She’s on OTB AM.I suppose she’s the token woman reporter.Thats the way it’s gone now I suppose

Maire Threasa

Ni Cheeeeaaaaalllllaaaaaiiiigggghhhhhh.

Now that we are over yesterday’s curtain raiser we can look forward to the Association’s blue riband event.

Dublin going for four in a row to confirm their status as the greatest team to ever play the game.

1 Like

No one really cares mate. Bar a light aircraft crashes into Croke Park I imagine this will pretty much be the dullest All Ireland Football Final in living memory.

Can’t wait for this. The odds are against us but if we bring our moxy and play to our maximum we have every chance.

A great opportunity for Mickey Harte to prove himself as the greatest manager in GAA history.

2 Likes

I don’t think he can win five All Ireland’s on Sunday but it’ll be interested to watch it that’s what he’s aiming for.

He’s probably the greatest manager in GAA history as it is but a win in a fortnight’s time would put it beyond all doubt.

Eeehhhhhhhhhh?

I’m sure if Mickey was a Derry man ye would have knifed him in the back a long time ago.

How will this affect Up for the Match?

He’s not even top five.

He’s top 1.

He wouldn’t have found the support for his cowardly, dishonest, filthy, low grade, cheating philosophy. You’re welcome to him

He’d have been knifed in the back because Derry people are well versed in bitterness and begrudgery. You’re a prime example, lashing out.

agreed