2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

When are the Super 8s kicking off?

1 Like

I suspect they see this headline as a compliment, but…

Is the final tomorrow?

Super 8s start tomorrow.

1 Like

This is shaping up to be the most low-profile AI final in living memory. Not even a page and a half of a preview in the Sindo today, and one of those is Colm O’Rourke being pissy about Harte not talking to RTE (completely ignored the positive PR about the Tyrone press night). The other is Brolly slagging off McGuinness’ piece in the Times earlier on this week.

1 Like

Yesterday’s Times had one article about it - Tyrone’s full backs in the last 15 or so years. Was like something you’d see in the match programme.

On now, guys.

3 Likes

Id have liked to have seen Declan McCrossans birth cert. All jokes aside that was some group of young men.

1 Like

Lovely rendition of Boyzone there.

Really enjoyed that show. If anything they could have extended it by another half an hour. The end seemed a bit rushed.

Never knew Mickey Harte played in an All-Ireland minor final.

Kevin Hughes seems a decent bloke.

Some amount of tragedy surrounding that team alright.Decent show but nothing really new in it.

Hughes lost a sister in a car accident a few years later as well. He was a beast of a minor.

1 Like

Yeah, in fairness all that tragedy would have broken most sides.

1 Like

Like McCarron?

1 Like

I have a pair of tickets for Sunday.
Am I the only person here who is going to the game?

I have not been to an AI football final since the 90s.

Going but not hugely pushed about it.

Is it corporate? I wouldn’t go unless there was free liquor involved. Need something to keep you entertained

1 Like

I’m going. No question that the build up in Dublin is fairly muted compared to any of the recent finals. Tickets still scarce but I have a feeling there will be plenty around at the weekend