2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

A wonderful, wonderful interview with Mark Conway here.

5 Likes

In four words

Dublin. Are. Box. Office.

1 Like

Amazing that you took that from the article.

A very good read indeed.

The empire? Sure mickey harte and club tyrone have been just as damaging to tyrone, a county which once has aspirations to rival the best in ulster.

1 Like

681 posts, which I’ve no intention of reading, since I last visited this thread.

Is anyone giving Tyrone any chance?

Dublin’s cardinal sin is being successful, GGA fans despise other successful teams. The Limerick crowd will soon feel the wrath if they manage to win something again.

1 Like

A bit rich coming from a man from the county of self sabotage.

Nonsense. Tyrone are an illusion as a gaa county.

Tyrone are the only GAA county that were never a real county.

Antrim put them in the ha’penny place

Derry are self destructive.

You’re changing the subject. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy in the article

1 Like

I was noting your hypocrisy.

I don’t note any hypocrisy in the article whatsoever.

“club tyrone”

Where’s the hypocrisy there?

It’s anti gaa. It’s about shaping up businesses to get them to run a professional operation at the expense of the gaa in the county.
Tyrone gaa is weak, pouring money and resources into harte and Co papers over that fact. It fools the halfwits and bandwagoners, but the gaa people in the county see through it.

Tyrone spent less on their county teams than Derry have in the past few seasons. That’s ironic.

Deflection

Not a deflection.

18 counties spent more on their county teams than Tyrone last year. Tyrone spent less than any other side who competed in an All Ireland semi final last year.

I doubt it.
Conway:
"If we didn’t have 50 strong GAA clubs in the county we would absolutely nothing.”
Utter tripe- dishonest, cynical or deluded utter tripe at that. County is all that matters in tyrone. Just as well.