2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

You’re at it again with the spurs

1 Like

How many senior ulster or all Ireland titles have they won? Several Derry clubs have won more individually than all of the club’s in tyrone put together.
Now take your medicine, boil your head and put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Isn’t there an intermediate match on somewhere? According to yourself and sid that’s where the meaningful action is.

1 Like

The Lancashire Derby at 4 pm will attract huge interest on this side of the Irish Sea . A big Irish representation at Turf Moor and Man United are huge here .

1 Like

Only one Derry club is winning the Derry Championship lately and it’s a procession for them.

Several Derry clubs are failing to lay a glove on Slaughtneil in recent years, it’s sad what has become of a once great club championship but it’s endemic of Derry football as a whole. Gone by the wayside and nobody cares if it comes back again as long as they get a chance to settle old scores.

Unfortunately for you Slaughtneil can’t vouch for all of Derry football.

I believe Glasgow Celtic are playing Glasgow Rangers on Sunday as well. That’ll be a reverse of last Sunday where the Papal Visit apparently took thousands off the crowd to see Hamilton Academical.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cEc9kyQoGg

PTG

1 Like

Shure you can watch it on the telly with all the other lads in the premium section.

2 Likes

I see that now . Funny enough the Old Firm is on Sunday while at the same time the Old Farm is taking place in East Anglia .

1 Like

He took a dive that day and got mccusker sent off. That’s greatness in your eyes I suppose

Inspiring his 13 men to victory, that’s greatness.

Canavan was a master of the dark arts, he had to be, given his size

Anybody wants to send me some tickets please don’t hesitate

Against 14. He got mccusker sent off at the start of the second half.

And he inspired his team to victory. His teammates would probably have played a hospital pass to him anyway, Derry men would like to see their own end up in an infirmary out of pure badness.

Pretty lame. Even by your standards

Some of their junior teams would compete in most senior championships

Always a few ju iors in Div 1 & 2 in Kerry.

They only have 8 senior and I think 8 intermediate. So they have strengthened everything

My favourite ever day in Clones. A seething cauldron.

Who did meself and me Da run into in a roadside shop in County Cavan after that game, but the great Eamon Coleman. We reminded him that we’d been sitting behind him and talking to him at the Leinster final two years previously and he said he remembered us, and we talked away about what we’d witnessed that day.

In the words of the not great Kay Burley, you could see the sadness in his eyes at what had occurred not just that day, but over the previous year.

A great man stabbed in the back by his own.

Tyrone GAA never stabbed their greats in the back.

1 Like

Derry had no answer for the filth that day. Bateson was known to be playing with cracked ribs, I remember one tyrone hero waiting until he was lying on the ground before dropping down on top of him knee first- while another ran in and stamped on his ankle. Classic tyrone- a mixture of premeditated filth and cowardice. The ref bottled it. And ptg’s masterstroke was to follow.

But Derry should have stood up to the tramps.

Meath hit tyrone with a couple of hard challenges in Croke Park and they’ve been yapping about it since. (One of them had to wear a bandage you know!)
Apparently boylan’s men are the reason why tyrone had to adopt the cheating and diving policy. @Cicero_Dando isn’t the first person I’ve heard defending fr harte with this low grade classless logic
Sure you couldn’t make it up.

4 Likes