2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Whatā€™s your score prediction @Cicero_Dandi ?

1. 0
  2. 0

Iā€™m hopeful that Tyrone may win, not expectant.

Billy Bullshit not answering the question he was asked.

how will @Cicero_Dandi get out of this one?

I am under no obligation to give an answer. I donā€™t know how the game will go.

1 Like

No one said you are under any obligation. You can speculate if you want.

Itā€™s only a bit of fun.

You should have said that when you were asked the question. Instead as you do a lot of the time, you went off on a tangent on something completely different.

Youā€™re building a paradox again you hypocrite.

Christ this thread should be closed. An All Ireland final on this weekend and it has been reduced to a discussion on the merits of second and third rate adult competitions in Nordie counties. I suppose it reflects the general lack of interest in the game.

2 Likes

The ā€œOld Farmā€. :grinning:

Iā€™d never heard that one before and am chuckling away mildly to myself at it.

The Tyrone championship is BOX OFFICE.

I canā€™t wait to follow it on Twitter this year.

Who knows, maybe weā€™ll even get a LIVE TELEVISION MATCH from it from TG4 or Eir Sport.

That 2016 drawn final between Coalisland and Killyclogher was the finest GAA match broadcast live all year.

1 Like

So the all Ireland club championship is third rate?

@Bod95ā€™s post is correct on that point.

The intermediate and junior club competitions in each county are second and third rate - in terms of prestige, theyā€™re rated 2 and 3 behind the senior championship.

His post is incorrect in that this is probably the most eagerly anticipated All-Ireland football final of recent times, and by recent times, I mean the last 11 months.

1 Like

Honestly mate, Iā€™ve my differences with @Cicero_Dandi but he has them in knots. Thereā€™s a Derry man saying Derry football is ahead of Tyrone football, which is laughable, and everyone else trying to get their kicks from sticking it in to some poor OCD sufferer, and cicero knocking them back like Rafael Nadal. A bizarre scene but a good omen for Tyrone at the weekend.

If the Derry club scene is so strong why do they have to bring in Tyrone men to run the county? Why canā€™t they come up with people of their own? You tell 'em Joeā€¦

I have nothing against Tyrone Gaels, in truth they are the salt of the earth. But Tyrone would never appoint a Derry man as director of football, nor entrust their prized minor and under 20 duties to managers from Derry and Donegal.

Donā€™t forget that Derryā€™s last All-Ireland club title, won by Ballinderry, County Tyrone in 2002, was masterminded by Tyrone man Brian McIver, with Tyrone man Enda Muldoon being the star player.

1 Like

Iā€™m saying club football in Derry is stronger than club football in tyrone. Cicero hasnā€™t the balls to answer a simple question and youā€™re busy making eyes at him. Pity for you heā€™s asexual
Derry county football is in a mess. Iā€™ve no issue with recognising the truth.

Derry GAA is off the charts, bate out the gate months ago and still in the heads of their Tyrone neighbors who should be looking forward to All Ireland Final weekend.

1 Like

So is club football there. Two clubs sharing the last 7 titles. Slaughtneil about to do 5 Derry tiles in a row.

As All Ireland winning minor captain for Derry, Gerard Oā€™Kane states, it is a myth that Derry club football is strong, they have one good team who beats the rest with relative ease. It is not healthy.

Ballinderry are finished, Glen for all their underage promise have fallen apart. The time Derry Club football was one of the best around has gone.

Tyrone club football is streets ahead of Derry at the minute. A Derry club happen to be the best club side in Ulster at the minute.

@glenshane has gone full loup the loup here and @Cicero_Dandi is swatraghing him aside. Itā€™s a proper slaught(er)neiling.