2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

You shouldn’t assume.

You’re right…I overestimated you.

If you’re anyway clued in, a ticket will be picked up. You’d do well to leave the Kilmacud 7’s on the Saturday empty handed without a ticket for the Sunday. If you’re still empty handed on Sunday, a pub crawl up through Dorset Street to Gill’s Corner should see one picked up.

1 Like

Never in my life gave I come across someone who genuinely deserved and wanted a ticket not to get one.

Never.

2 Likes

Exactly. I struggled to get rid of two earlier in the week couldn’t find one person locally who wanted them. Ended up giving them away to a friend of a friend from the UK who was in dublin for the weekend

1 Like

A lot of blowhards who have never been to an All Ireland here.

2 Likes

Do you give Tyrone any genuine hope of winning Kev? Not just a heroic, we put up a fight performance, actually getting over the line.

I didn’t miss either a hurling or football from age 3 till I moved to the US around 2002.

You haven’t a notion

1 Like

How were you deserving of one as a child

2 Likes

He was playing in the minors

1 Like

I’d agree with that although I don’t ever recall so much desperation as I saw on the day two weeks ago

None.

I like this team alot more now but there is a gulf in forward class and also game intelligence.

I would not be shocked if Tyrone physically matched the dubs for long periods but I think moments of magic and better % of scores fron shots as well as the ability to change approach within 3-4 mins of instruction means even an unbelievable effort will get them within 3.

For Tyrone to win Dubs need a few accidents. Some lad to do accidents ACL, followed by a red card. An extrordinary set of circumstances anyway have to transpire for Tyrone to win

This will be my 5th All Ireland final. Each time I’ve known people at games all year who couldn’t get one.

1 Like

Used to go in in my dad’s lap (in wheelchair) while uncle or friend would push us in.

One of the men involved in Sean Souths famous attack on a boarder town pushed us in many times

1 Like

They did not know how to.

They were either newbies or really stupid

1 Like

Neither.

The demand for tickets outweighs the supply.

1 Like

Ye nordies really lack the smarts

Try to make up got it then with bravado

It usually does due to fellas hoarding or waiting on better tickets etc, they’re always readily available on the Sunday but it doesn’t suit fellas to go up to Dublin I suppose, that’s understandable

I’m just calling you out on your bullshit.

There will be plenty of genuine fans who will try their best for a ticket and won’t get their hands on one. Nothing to do with smarts or not trying and all to do with demand outweighing supply. Clearly the lack of a brain makes this hard for you to understand.

1 Like

Ya you have my experience alright :joy: