2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

They won’t be back. Mickey Harte and Tyrone are a cancer

1 Like

Jim Gavin is a class act

1 Like

I’m not lauding anything.

Congrats to Dublin, I’m dejected, disappointed.

You are classless.

4 Likes

Unfortunate choice of words there.

1 Like

Did Cluxto just laud the fans for travelling there?

Saw the difference between playing Dublin at home and away this year.

Timed everything perfectly. Now can they fuck off after four please :grin:

You’re from Italy/Armagh
Get over it

1 Like

Tyrone are a result of the committment and organisation theres been talk of for years. Feile teams with meal plans etc. They train as hard as anyone and are well organized but have no touch of class. No canavan, o neill, mulligan. It can be rare enough in rural areas. Dublin are just perfectly drilled, full of hard running, no panic. Can’t see anyone coming near them for years.

The time keeping is just a gripe with the gaa in general. No bearing onnthe result.

I will, in true Ulster stoicism.

You are a little man.

Now I must go.

2 Likes

Kerry will take over

What’s the secret to phone coverage at the Al Ireland final?

1 Like

It says a lot when Mark Bradley is by a country mile you’re best forward. Sludden, Donnelly, McGeary are good players but not an All Ireland winning class of forward.

RTE can’t shoe horn enough female presenters or contributors into their GAA coverage.

1 Like

No one has for the past 4 years ffs

Mayo could easily have beaten them a couple of times, Tyrone were flattered by todays result

That’s a very disrespectful view towards a cracking Mayo side who went toe to toe with Dublin in 3 games the last few years.

1 Like

Was wondering why you would leave off such a robust players they had for the dubs

Its a pity a team like Mayo or Kerry weren’t there today

1 Like

They are all good workers and one or two on a team are a big help. But you cannot rely on more than that.

1 Like

Cora was on the radio today