2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Poacher has a great reputation from the players and management teams he has worked with.

He may be a knob, he may like the sound of his own voice but thatā€™s not whatā€™s at play here. Heā€™s well respected in his field. Marty Clarke says heā€™s the best coach heā€™s ever worked with in his entire career.

2 Likes

No, Iā€™m merely commenting that youā€™re resenting more regarded people in your line of industry again.

Put up or shut up.

1 Like

Heā€™s a spoofer,heā€™s helped get Carlow out of Div 4 and destroy football at the same time.

Poacher has not destroyed football.

Carlow are doing better than theyā€™ve done in any time in the past 20 years and Poacher is a key component of that, maybe it rankles with you that theyā€™re getting the best out of themselves at present. A shame other counties couldnā€™t show the same type of application and effort.

Iā€™m not really bothered where you rank me in S&C

We all know your bizarre ranking systems.

What matters to me is people continue to pay me for my system services and to listem to me. Thatā€™s all really that matters

Oh ya.

Get a life

So you say but all we have from you are angry, embittered posts dismissing more high profile people in your field as clueless, negligent, unqualified etc.

If it doesnā€™t bother you then why does it bring out such negative emotions and are the basis for all these tirades you go on here?

You seem to be the only poster on here who uses this forum to pedal negative conjecture about people who operate in the same line of business as they do.

image https://media1.giphy.com/media/zssaDhS7lyIF2/200w.gif
image https://media.giphy.com/media/r0WlG500KT1T2/200w.gif

4 Likes

Whatā€™s your point?

If they are in my field they are qualified

They make a living out of it and are very highly regarded by those who have dealt with. Successful people usually donā€™t spend their time bitching about successful people in their field. Successful people feel like they have the locus of control.

You spend your time coming on here making angry posts about people held in high regard in GAA coaching and assert it with baseless accusations youā€™ve conjured up.

Nobody knows you from Adam.

He helped deliver an AI in Cork anyone in the know knows him

2 Likes

Was it womens sport?

Iā€™ll take that as a yes so.

Why does it matter

Because womens sport is a much lower level and itā€™s relevant in context.

2 Likes

Womenā€™s sport are minority bespoke sport which arenā€™t taken seriously

1 Like

What difference does that make? Do you not value womens sports?

Some of the best coaches i know feel the skills involved in getting the best out of womem from a S and C perspective is far greater than with men

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

I donā€™t.

As @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy said, camogie is a minority bespoke sport with very low levels of competition, low levels of interest and very poor participation numbers. Cork have competed in 21 of the last 28 All Ireland camogie finals, winning 13 of them.

The context needs to made clear to people.

1 Like

How would you know a good coach from a bad one? What is your background to qualify this?