2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

some lad kev thinks is the bees knees ! events in leinster could take the gloss off Kev’s delight with events in munster this weekend!

1 Like

Fingers crossed for Carlow for the second half. In a good position now to record only a second Championship win over Kildare and a first since 1953.

Sounds like a cracker in Carlow, really should have been on TV instead of the hurling games today.

1 Like

Carlow 4 up.

18 minute up.

Carlow 5 up. In the last 10.

3 in it.

8 mins to go.

Carlow 4 up.

5 left plus injury time.

@caoimhaoin

Cian O’Neill.

Discuss.

1 Like

Goal for Carlow.

7 up in injury time.

Under producing with talent available

Too much science.

Better coach than manager clearly.

Time to go if they lose their next game?

I would think so yes

Gone down the route many scientists/physios etc involved in managing seem to go, too technical

First Championship win over Kildare since 1953. Just Laois to get over now for a first Leinster Final appearance since 1944. Bring it on @myboyblue. Winners of that one, will be one game away from the Super 8’s.

@Cicero_Dandi hasn’t a clue. He’s had an awful week.

2 Likes

hon the scallion aters

Would be great if they get there.

Maximizing everything they have.

Obviously Poacher knows what he is at too.

Winning a habit

Neither will make the Super 8s Geoff.

I will offer my resignation on a plate if they do.

They play a qualifier winner I assume?

Tomas OSe kind of called this result in the indo yesterday

He also on about O’Neill spending a whole lot of times explaining drills in his time in Kerry that could have been explained in many fractions of the time. Tomas said he used to ramble off for a bit of a kick around having sussed what the drill was about in 10 seconds, and ramble back a few minutes later to participate when it was starting up

1 Like

We’ll see. Told you it would be a Carlow v Laois, Leinster semi final on 31 March, the day they were playing in the Division 4 semi final in Croke Park and you scoffed at me.

6 Likes

Yes.

Lot of shocks in the early rounds so far so the qualifiers will be a particularly tough route this year.