2018 NCAA College Football: The Road to Santa Clara, CA

Great news, Kyler will go top 10, book it.

5"9’ bro.

Nice little read on Kyler Murray and his old man’s backstory.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2019/02/01/murrays-troubling-uncertainty-reflects-fathers-fateful-decision/

1 Like

Kyler is all in and coming to the NFL

1 Like

Lovely stuff, best QB prospect in the draft by a fucking mile.

@Chucks_Nwoko, I want markets for Kyler to go #1 overall, top 5 and first QB drafted when they are available. I’m going all in on this.

ChucksBet has just released their market.

1st overall - 5/1
Top 5 - 7/4
1st QB - 4/7

He’s too small :man_shrugging:

Great news for the Lions

The combine measurements will be interesting, but right now Sooners have Murray listed at 5"10 and 195. I think you can take an inch and 5 pounds off that. I don’t know which would be more problematic, the height or the weight for a running QB.

You can put on weight, Goff was a weed when he came out (enzyme deficiency) and has put on about 15 lb. Hard to get taller though :grinning:, Drew Brees the obvious comparison who is 6’0 and about 205 - 210lb during his career.

Goff still weighed 215 at the combine. I’d say Wilson is the most obvious comparison, but he’s a lot stockier and was 205 at the combine. Long story short, I think the weight is more of an issue than the height. Passing lanes invariably open up, as the line meet the pass rush. He’ll see downfield fine.

1 Like

Agree, he’s got great movement and the baseball sling shot should help.

DK Metcalf :eek:

It’s a weird draft as in theory the top 5 picks all have franchise QBs. But someone is going to fall in love with Kyler, this is outrageous.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dhookstead/status/1079224784767107073

Patrick Mahomes recently became the first Big 12 QB to ever start and win a play off game. He dropped in the draft because of the system he played in. Murray is a miniature version of Mahomes. Can’t wait to see him in the NFL.

He’ll be murdered in the NFL … some bulk needed.

They said that about Russell Wilson. You’ve got to catch him first, easier said than done.

I dont have to catch anyone.

I’d say the further the process goes along, the more the buzz will build around Will Grier.