2018 Summer Transfer Window Thread/calciomercato

Not yet.

Itā€™s proving quite difficult this season.

:rofl:

Money for old rope

Chairman Dan has them all hopping like sausages in a pan.

Did I hear correctly that Chelsea spent Ā£70m (sterling) on a 23 year old goalkeeper from a mid-table team in Spain?

Mainly the Spurs fans with his stinginess

1 Like

I see you are still raging Spurs finished above Liverpool :smile:

1 Like

Honestly, I havenā€™t heard a single complaint, except from tne arsenal fans on Twitter

I donā€™t support Liverpool but they did have a much better season than Spurs

Lolzers.

1 Like

Plenty complaints from Spurs fans on twitter

I havenā€™t noticed, a few mates of mine are hardcore gooners so I tend to read a lot more of that reaction,
Anyway, as far as I can see I donā€™t see how spurs can genuinely strengthen on what they can offer,

1 Like

Twitter :smiley:

1 Like

He must be a very non-observant Jew in that case.

2 Likes

@backinatracksuit brought up twitter

We have another obsessed headcase on our hands for the new season, trawling twitter looking for irate Spurs fans criticising Chairman Dan, you couldnā€™t make it up.

1 Like

They regularly play Eric Dier mate, of course they can improve

1 Like

Iā€™ll grant you that but Dier does a job and as I mentioned earlier his own valuation is sky high,

Whatā€™s his valuation? I donā€™t think anybody has wanted to buy him this summer

What would you think? Iā€™d doubt youā€™d get change from 50m depending on contractual stuff, I honestly donā€™t know how heā€™s fixed there, he does a job for spurs, in such a pivotal position you can hardly argue heā€™s not doing alright going by their relative success in recent years

What have they won?