2019/2020 UEFA Champions League - Round of 16 Draw

I know that . My point stands . I have vivid memory of Ajax beating Locomotiv Leipzig in the 1987 Cup Winners Cup final .

Do you condemn Volunteer Aaron Brady murdering Detective Garda Adrian Donohoe?

This is the dedicated champions league thread dinosaur.

A bit of an odd departure.

1 Like

Thereā€™s gonna be four pure footballing teams in the final four, probably first time ever.
I like Atletico and they deserved a cl title over the years (16 particularly) but the deserving side went through tonight. Wouldnā€™t rule out an all German final either and like the all English one it will be over after 20 seconds.

Yeah they deserved to win it in 2016 after beating Barca and Bayern. Very unfortunate with the missed penalty in the final.

We were so close to an Atalanta-Leipzig semi final.

Imagine the scenes

1 Like

I wonder did Llorenteā€™s dog, Anfield - enjoy last nightā€™s gameā€¦

1 Like

Hurting Limerick Scouser alert.

1 Like

Back for some more after I destroyed you?

All this for nothing :smile: :smile:

The pretend Italians are seething :laughing:

2 Likes

If people knew the games were going to be behind closed I doubt many would have minded Liverpool getting through. It isnā€™t safe to attend a game when Liverpool are playing with their fans about.

Destroyed me? If you ever do Iā€™ll be the first to let you know.

A European Cup knock out win at Anfield is nothing?

Yikesā€¦morto for you

Not if you donā€™t go on and at least make the final. Liverpool made it count after their historic win last year against Barca

Your home ground?

And we won the final. Atletico did all that then lost to RB Leipzig.

So youā€™re saying a Champions League away win in Anfield is meaningless.

Iā€™m saying all those celebrations were for nothing. It was a big win, but they seemed to get carried away with it and forgot they have 3 rounds max left. To get knocked out against Leipzig after a big knockout win like that is poor