2019/2020 UEFA Champions League - Round of 16 Draw

Statto still raging about Murderpool’s conquerors being humbled last night.

2 Likes

Wasn’t a top midfielder in the 00’s. But ya

Option at €120m AFAIK. They’ll hardly pay it you’d get him for a lot less

No, they’re sending him back. Turning down the option to buy, rumour loan to Arsenal

He’s still got it. If you can fit him into your system

Unusual and shows what a mess Barcelona are at
Board room level to even let him stay. Surely they could have recalled him a few weeks ago?

Hardly have made a difference in the scheme of things. Bayern paid a fee to loan him, so probably not even possible.

Pretty sure all contracts were honoured unless extensions were agreed. Cavani left PSG didn’t he? Madness from Barcelona point of view as there’s a change he gets injured playing for Bayern and they are left with him.

Apart from the fact that he added the icing on the cake for Bayern. They’ll probably be happy enough that he put a few quid back on his value tonight.

1 Like

Called it tbf.

Arthur is the best of them and they sold him.

You still have unanswered questions on the Murders in Ireland thread on Volunteer Aaron Brady. Hiding like a coward.

Suarez and Rakitic

Before the period

So the cut off point is when they last signed a good player. Convenient.

Yes. That’s exactly the point

1 Like

It seemed pretty straightforward

6 years is a long time.

They’ve won 6 trophies in that time

I think In 2011 they’d 9 academy graduates plus villa and alves. Go from that to this shite is unforgivable.

Barcelona were once a beautiful club.

I think messi is on the bones of a million a week. Contrast that with Tom Brady who took wage cuts for the good of his team.

We won’t see many pro teams do what Barcelona did in 2011 ever again I reckon and I find it sad.