2019/2020 UEFA Champions League - Round of 16 Draw

I genuinely didn’t even know who City were playing this evening such was the assumption it was a gimme. Delighted. Any team that can’t beat the yids over 2 legs has no business in the business end

Just shows you how poor the EPL is this year. The 2nd best team in the league, by a country mile, lost 25% of the league games they played and knocked out of the champions league by the 7th best team in France.

2 Likes

Careful now, you’ll be drawing the cranks onto you, to call you a racist for referring to us Spurs lot as ‘Yids’.

EPL cheerleader @ChairmanDan throwing a wobbler here.

2 Likes

Didn’t Lyon win 4-2 in Manchester in last seasons champions league, the form line held up that’s all

That’s it. Quinn and Kerr called it right there when they said he spends a fortune on attackers and full backs and none on proper defenders and thats fine for kicking the shit out of Watford but not for the business end of the champions league.

But once they equalised they were just embarrassing.

1 Like

Quinn might be a creep but he’s fucking nailing Guardiola here

KDB rubbishing the City defenders.

You must have Italy, Spain and Holland in the absolute dumps?

give over footix

I dont like Kevin De Bruyne. I cant forget the way he held himself during Euro 2016. I know it was an unhappy camp, they had a shit manager but he’s a joyless hateful prick.

What?

Italy and Holland are very weak… you’ve a big step up to France and Germany… not to mind Spain and England

A year ago every European final was all-English. Didn’t become a bad league overnight.

1 Like

Peps record in Europe is shocking at this stage.

Delighted for him.

1 Like

Pep is some fraud

1 Like

Relieved that Pep and City won’t be winning it. He was full of seethe digging at poor Burnley and Sheffield United after the CAS result.

Pep has always fell into handy numbers, the barca team he had were the bones of the Spain 2010 team plus messi, Munich were the bones of Germany 14 team (couldn’t win CL) and he has an unlimited budget at City and again has failed. He can’t hold a candle to Klopp

1 Like

Munich had just won the CL when he was appointed, he took them backwards

2 Likes

The liverpool lads outing themselves as a bunch of needy cunts here