2019 LOI season premier division- #thegreatestleagueintheworld

investing ? they didnā€™t invest in the ground or the structures

they did invest in their brother in laws pet project though

The Kilcoynes didnā€™t mismanage the club, the support simply withered and staying in Milltown was unsustainable. Rovers fans abandoned the club.

About 3 years left in Tolka afaik.

Iā€™m only asking how you would determine the market rate.

I have no idea about your personal situation.

I am simply talking about Shamrock Rovers. They had ploughed money in for years. The only reason it went on so long as that Louis was a diehard football man. The fans let him down and then vilified him.

1 Like

yes mate, as an advocate of multi purpose municipal stadiums you must be delighted with how this is working out

1 Like

Iā€™m only asking are they paying a reasonable rent for where they are playing or were they handed an unfair competitive advantage on others.

so they didnā€™t invest in john giles project which wasnā€™t feasible?

I am indeed mate. But I think itā€™s quite sickening that the lads giving it big licks about being a community club will take money from Pepper and Dermot Desmond.

1 Like

on others? most big clubs in the LOI are in a similar position

The fans abandoned the club mate, thatā€™s why Milltown was sold.

good stuff, well im glad you will stop with the misinformation about the stadium in future discussions

Shamrock Rovers won the league after that project and were winning right till the end of Milltown.

The ā€œfansā€ didnā€™t turn up.

costs should have been reflective of income mate, the kilcoynes should have been more frugal if they wanted to help their brother in laws pet project

Municipal stadiums should be provided for all. But at a fair rent and it should be done across the board.

Taking money from vulture fund enablers and Dermot Desmond after years of saying youā€™re so virtuous is disgusting.

whats a fair rent for a municipal stadium mate?

you have been asked this already and seem to think that SRFC arenā€™t paying a fair rent

I asked you what the rent is. You canā€™t give it to me.

Why the secrecy?

Wrong.

the secrecy? from who?

also can you please correct your Dermot Desmond point?

Are you excited about Tax Exils and Moriarty Tribunal regular Dermot Desmond coming on board?

*Dermot Desmond has visited the Shamrock Rovers training facilities in Roadstone and met with management staff at the club as part of talks with a view to investing a significant amount of money into the League of Ireland side.

Lot of doffing of caps from the Rovers faithful.

ok, so SRFC didnā€™t get a free ground and they havenā€™t accepted money from Dermot Desmond

A lot of misinformation being spouted @Tim_Riggins