2019 LOI season premier division- #thegreatestleagueintheworld

I usually give Scarfers like you a free pass but I’m making an exception. CUNts like u with your ‘family bus’ bullshit are usually considered off limits by my lot but something about u makes my blood boil. Next time u and ur cunting family are in our manor I will make it my business to slice u . People might say that ur not cork firm and civilians should be left out of our fight but I don’t care - u gonna get shanked cos ur a cunt and u deserve it , doesn’t matter u don’t have the balls to run w the cork firm proper

2 Likes

A great win in fortress ballybofey

1 Like

Not having much fun time -funtime, FFS your" manor"grow up you’re not from the east end of London with that silly term- take it you’re not up to speed with 2019 ref slicing anyone get a grip you’re embarrassing yourself and Limerick

Limerick? :smiley: he wouldn’t last 30 seconds at the Markets field,
If you spot this fella approaching you in Tallaght Stadium with a crazed look in his eyes walk away

https://ta-images.condecdn.net/image/8d4Q0R70z59/crop/405/f/Bertie-Wooster-tatler-14mar17-rex_b.jpg

1 Like

Late goal

Ignore button is handy- what a mentality fuck me- he’s all that’s wrong with some soccer supporters

Thought the cretin was a Limerick supporter sorry to all genuine soccer supporters from Limerick for that boo boo

I’ll give you a punishment tickle the next time your in the markets field for that mistake

1 Like

Jaysus I’ll never be up to it- wouldn’t last,and FFS don’t threaten me with a bloody hug- ultimate pain

1 Like

Mea culpa

No one giving Cork City much of a chance in this one tonight

@Corksfinedtboy, did you make the trip up?

Christ but this game is some shite

One nil to Dundalk .

The Town one up. Good goal tbf

Lovely cross in alright.

Bohs lead Pats 1-0

1 Like

The Dundalk keeper looks like an actual banana complete with Fyffes sticker.

No never will either, Derry, Sligo,Harps,no sweat, never will my kid or me set foot in that tip again,small fella came close to a glass in the head a while back up there,one or both of us go to all the away games

1 Like

Good goal