2019 LOI season premier division- #thegreatestleagueintheworld

Dunno cagey but ok

Disgraceful stuff.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy doesnā€™t refer to them as scumdalk for nothing.

1 Like

Christ , John caulfield is hard work to listen to .

Yes if not a cityā€™fan- sit behind him at all home games heā€™s the soccer equivalent of Davy Fitz

He is a fraudā€¦wouldnā€™t be surprised if cork go bust this year

1 Like

Double winning manager,and managed 7 Avondale united junior FAI cup winners, plus record goal scorer, great guy for us

Heā€™s a hard man. Played against an Avondale side he was over. Very demanding/hard on his own players

1 Like

I know a good few of those lads, all have good things to say, you donā€™t win intermediate cups year in year out by taking it easy

3 Likes

Correct he expects players to perform to the v best of their ability - nothing else matters,saw him bring CCFC straight back on the pitch at half time doing drills after a shite first half performance 2 seasons back - worked, smallie did work experience at the club a few weeks back and said heā€™s quite calm and letā€™s John cotter and co get on with the training/ coaching etc,pulls the team up only if heā€™s particularly pissed off with their attitude etc

Youā€™re right boy,also as a player he was the same -expected those around him to give the same commitment as he did

That wasnā€™t a criticism.

1 Like

good game this here so far
Aaron Greene not making much headway up front so far for rovers but Macenif and Byrne are looking nice in the middle
cork look limited - big balls up top to Cummins i think who probably does have the beatings on Grace and Lopes i think
christ if rovers had a striker of say Hoban,/Twigg/Seani quality theyā€™d be unreal altogether
no carr on the bench

1 Like

goal Kavanagh
on first look dodgy defending but excellent stuff by Greene to link up with Kavanagh
thatā€™s a lovely goal

Rovers have a bit about them season. And Cork are dire

Awful stuff from Cork. Hard to see Caufield lasting much longer.

1 Like

Weā€™re gone to fuck( in the car since half time) optionless city

Thought Iā€™d never admit it - caulfield needs gone

2 Likes

Yessssssssss

We got bradliola

2 Likes

If Rovers win the league Bradley is fully entitled to go postal. Would be an amazing turnaround.

Went down to Cork tonight and walked all over them.

2 Likes