2019 LOI season premier division- #thegreatestleagueintheworld

these monday night games are coming thick and fast now as is recent tradition in the first half of the season - no doubt attendances are pitiful and the part time clubs are just writing the games off.
yet we still have the longest off season in europe…

1 Like

Derry lead 3-1 at half time
Poor enough attendance
Can see Pats getting another from a corner/ long throw, equally would expect Derry to score again on counter attack

UCD beat Cork 2-1. Cork went down to 10 men in the 77th minute and UCD scored 2 goals in 8 minutes to get the win…

1 Like

Scumdalk beat the scum

After Pats defeat tonight I’m officially ruling the Super Saints out of the title race

Caulfield on the brink.

Caulfield must stay .

I correctly added him to the busted flushes thread a while back.

Vindication.

1 Like

Former poster @kev got this spectacularly wrong

1 Like

i called them out also in my season preview whilst also stating UCD would do very well
CCFC really are a fucking dose of an organisation, that staged shite from Jonathan O Brien the other nite grated me even more with his banner pretending to be the working man but just utilising simpletons to help increase his popularity

1 Like

Looks like Rovers are going to walk it without having to do that much. Everyone falling to pieces around them

1 Like

interesting from Gavan Maclaughlin’s report on rte

It was a bitter pill for the visitors to swallow. Despite making seven changes to the team that beat Finn Harps on Friday night, Bohs were much better in every department against a Dundalk side that came into the game on the back of two straight defeats

this is remarkable from bohs and how Long can pull out these performances and have them in 2nd - i presume the 7 changes was because lads cant get time off work, not alone are they performing but the football is good also

What’s even mentaller is Long himself has a full time job. I don’t know how he pulls it off.

1 Like

What a load of horseshite,my smallie was up there- city were fucking awful again

did you start a row again?

Delaney’s loss already apparent .

Oh when the Saints…,
Go marching in…,