2020/2021 Champions League Round Of Eight (Quarter Finals)

Kane is rubbish. The ten mins before the spurs goal they were there for the taking. Pep had a terrible evening. If sane was on for Mahrez earlier for example

1 Like

It’s this sort of analysis that cost you €50.

2 Likes

Tottenham also have an excellent history against Manchester City in games that matter.

Famously the 1981 FA Cup final, the 5-2 1993 FA Cup quarter-final demolition at Maine Road, and the key game in the race to get into the European Cup at the Emirates Stadium in 2010 when Peter Crouch scored the winner.

You talk some shite.

Delighted for you pal, a real European night

1 Like

A crumbling edifice. Incidentally I see there’s been similar criticisms recently made of old trafford. That while of its day, little or nothing has been done with it of late.

Better to have an old packed out stadium than an empty new one.

2 Likes

The games gone mate, there’ll be no one at any stadiums in 10 years time.

i watched Pool Porto last night and it was most enjoybale fare
that was a great second half when Porto went to 433 from an already attacking 442 and kudos to them for not going out there to park the bus
they looked very very shaky back there in the first half but liverpool looked sensational as always going forward ( but i must say in the second half they looked a bit gassed)
if that big jimmy floyd hasselbaink up front wasnt so headless they would have scored
id imagine the pool will score in Portugal so itll be comfortable
Pity Pepe was missing but a thoroughly enjoyable game

1 Like

A proper game

Calling out Messi’s stats here on BT… Ridiculous.

Any channel other than bt showing the United barca game?

Virgin sport

What channel is that?

Big Niall reckons Messi is the greatest we’ve ever seen. Undoubtedly brilliant Niall Brazilian Ronaldo and Maradona better.

1 Like

You have to have virgin tv (old corus)

Forza Juve.

Bernardeschi goes close with a powerful drive.

Jesus are we going to have to watch these cunts rolling around for the night?

Ajax are cranking it up here.