2020/2021 Champions League Round Of Eight (Quarter Finals)

Gundy really good again.

Gilsey correct about Trent 2 years before everyone else. Brilliant eye for a player.

1 Like
1 Like

Why was Klopp having a go at the ref?

For blackguarding Mane, what a knob

FFS sake. He’s an incredibly bad loser. It’s wonderful.

1 Like

Sure he was great craic when he was on about Heavy Metal Football. A terrible loser alright

I’ve yet to meet anyone worth knowing who is a good loser

Show me a good loser and I’ll show you a loser.

Jimmy Barry Murphy

I was taken aside very early in my days with Mount Sion and it was explained very clearly to me that a good loser is a bad player.

4 Likes

He hated losing but was always gracious.

He’s also literally** won every single medal in GAA.

** apart from one

Yeah that’s my point he was actually a winner who was always gracious in defeat. Must be a few more. Cody in fairness is usually gracious enough. He was normally a cunt while they were winning.

Nah Cody wasn’t a good loser. He just waited to make his point.

His character assassination of Kelly not too long after Kelly’s wife died young leaving him with young children to raise alone marked out Cody as an UUCOAM.

2 Likes

That was a low point alright. But was a more being a ruthless sore winner though to ensure future victories. Can’t remember him ever whinging after a defeat

You can be sour about losing but remain gentlemanly and not moan like a fanny or make excuses.

Like Klopp did :clap::clap::clap:

He has a few lads here driven demented.

1 Like

You have to laugh …

Getting bent out of shape about a manager of an EPL team because you support another EPL team. :grinning:

Demanding that coach Klopp meekly exit the field of play and watching furiously for any discretion so they can quickly label him a cunt for trespassing against their code of conduct…

That’s the way it’s gone these days.

Give me a snarling passionate man any day of the week over a lad that won’t park in a car park space for fear of ghosts :ghost:

1 Like

Jesus Dortmund got screwed for that goal last night, only saw it this morning. Classic European refs, barely raise your foot & it’s a free.

He should have let Bellingham tap in and then went to var. Bellingham is a serious operator. Made clane shit of Rodri who is a starting Spanish international

2 Likes