2020/2021 Champions League Round Of Eight (Quarter Finals)

If he stayed in England he’d hardly be starting games. Great move for him to go to Germany.

1 Like

I think Irish players could look at this as a route . Let’s be honest most Germans are near on fluent at English .

The clubs there are more rooted organisations and seem to have a long term view .

3 Likes

Belgium , Germany, Holland and France …get our boys there now.

Going to the Netherlands on loan for a season when they’re 20 is as far our lads go, maybe a half season in Antwerp too.

Irish lads can’t survive in continental Europe.

The Germans are only really taking the cream of the crop from England so far so I’m not sure it’s realistic for many of our lads to go there.

Zefi apparently had interest from Hoffenheim before he went to Inter which he may regret

The German league is a pile of crap. I’d say the managers give each other the team selections and tactics the night before.

Dortmund aren’t kicking any doors in to sign Parrott lads. Bellingham and Sancho were known to be good and backed themselves.

The German League is the 4th best in Europe ( and probably the world ) . It is a serious standard

2 Likes

Shambles of a champions league, Porto at home in Sevilla. Are they playing the return in Stamford bridge?

No Lewandowski tonight.

The Stoke reject leads the line for Bayern.

No - second leg in Seville

Good

That was brutal from Neuer.

Brutal

Shit there from Ma Neuer

1 Like

PSG look so dangerous here

Navas looks like a sheep.

1 Like