2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Can’t remember exactly but they were on the Dublin 45 a point up coming into added time and that clown David Moran ran into three lads under no pressure, and Dublin had the ball for the rest of the game then.

1 Like

Wait till the end…

1 Like

I wonder should they look to do something like this for the foreseeable. Run the league off on geographical basis with a split in the middle and give everyone 5 games. Play in in February and March.

Then run the championship off a league/championship hybrid with promotion relegation and with four tiers of 8 with tiers two three and 4 also having a cup to play for. Top 4 from Division 1, Top 2 from division 2 and division 3 and 4 winners go into knockout stages of the championship. Round Robin in May and June, Knockout Stages in July.

Club then has August to October.

Play your provincial championships as a stand alone straight knockout competition like this year. Could either be played between the early geographical league and championship in April, or from October onwards after the club championships have been ran off - although that may impact on All Ireland Club.

Heard something along the lines of splitting each division in to two groups of 4, so each team will only get get 3 games each!!! Top of each group promoted bottom relegated

I don’t get the point of this?

Why not just play the league as they are? If they are worried about travel then some of those grouings make no sense. Mayo travelling to Down or vice versa, Roscommon to Kerry, London to Sligo.

Just play the fucking league as is. Run it off in 7 weeks.

John went into the trenches and got a result.

Ah lads. Tis beyond a farce

You’d think they’d have sucked this one up for optics as much as anything.

With or without him, they beat Cavan by 15 points.

A fairly contradictory paragraph there:

Idle speculation of squad unrest and ultimatums from players is baseless, but they have met as a group since the loss in Cork and there is dissatisfaction about the coaching set-up since the poorly explained departure of Donie Buckley last March.

Not a word said at the CB meeting the other night, Keane woulda known he was in bother then.

I remarked before the Cork game that based on the last few league games Keane had got the balance right with hard working forwards and attacking backs. He erred by selecting both Buckley and O’Beaglaigh in the half forward line, while the conditions meant that it wasn’t a day for light backs like Murphy to burst up the field.

The knives will be out for Keane as defensive football will only be tolerated in Kerry if you’re winning the All Ireland

The red card was beyond a farce. Good to see justice being done

Is it true Dublin are going to throw the game to get the heat off?

Heat?

Wow. I didn’t believe it at first but, wow.

You would think this will tip the balance in Dublin’s favour . A game of inches

the kids look up to salah & rashford mate

Football is a pro global sport

These are false gods created and maintained by Sky and it’s disciples (Carragher and all those assorted spoofers). I understand the game is a worldwide thing, capitalism at it’s most ruthless.

gahliban footix scum

1 Like