2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

I’m on the beer all day in a prominent Dublin pub.

Great to see Dessie’s boys strut their stuff in Croker tonight.

1 Like

Only Kerry and Mayo have been anywhere near them, no one else has. And they still couldn’t stop them. Kilkenny had an out of this world team but there wasnt the gap there is between Dublin and others and crucially they did it off their own steam.

If Dublin had been organised the weight of numbers and other advantages would have told and they’d be dominant, but now due to the funding they are uncatchable. But the gaa knew this, they proposed splitting them into three when Dublin came looking for funding (strange how they accuse others of not pulling up their socks, when they couldn’t themselves without the help)

Make them a separate province, its what they asked for and they will be by far the biggest football province after. Split them into four or five then have the five provincial winners into a super 8s with three qualifiers joining them. Yes there’s a prospect of Gael na Latte playing West Dublin Needlers in the all Ireland, but it saves the game in the rest of Leinster and makes it more competitive.

4 Likes

Presumably it will Kerry that will ultimately end the cycle of Dublin dominance. Nobody else has the mentality, tradition or mindset to do it.

300 posts, I’m not reading them, but could it be summed up by saying, what’s the point anymore?

Relax lads. Nothing lasts forever

You thought Cavan had them rattled at one stage

Sure it doesn’t :laughing:

1 Like

Who rattled your cage gorilla?

I also said Cluxton was having a meltdown because Cavan won a kick out, then Dean Rock was having a meltdown because he missed a shot.

I stand over all of those statements.

Tbf to Cavan they had a go. They were never going to beat them ffs. They are shit and it was a minor miracle they won Ulster

This too will pass

Four is the most obvious split. You’d have to keep like with like so they share a bit of identity and get on.

So ballyboden east to the sea, crokes, ballinteer, Olaf’s, Cuala. Would conceivably split the super clubs into smaller ones but numbers is not an issue.

West Dublin so Anne’s in bohernabreena as far as Brigids. You’ve round towers, Lucan, castleknock, saggart etc, loadsa players. Yes the castleknock contingent will be nervously looking out at the range rovers at board meetings but sacrifices have to be made.

Then a city team, southside clubs like crumlin, judes, Synge st, plunketts, na fianne, Ballymun, Vincent’s etc. from the north.

Finally the fingal team, on paper the weakest starting off but its the growing part of the city with crucially loads of green space, there’s plenty of clubs and even more scope for more. I haven’t listed a quarter of the clubs there.

Yeah let’s pretend this wasn’t said. Cavan Cavan Cavan you were bleating when they never had a prayer. Are you stupid or a company man? One or the other I’m afraid

the had the opportunity to do it drawn match 2019

missed peno, dublin down to 14 men, up 2pts heading down the straight, tommy walsh and killian spillane had the dublin full back line in panic and instead of kicking a few balls into spillane and walsh to push home, kerry went defensive

poor mindset if you ask me and at a huge cost. the 5 in row would have been stopped if kerry had a better mindset

You’re gone off the deep end tonight mate :joy:

1 Like

Which is it? Going by the posts I’m saying stupid and I’ve been on the money all night

Haven’t read them myself ,I’d guess they are about that disgusting tackle on McCarthy that went unpunished ?

He hasn’t a fucking notion outside of Trone,Trone, Trone. Massive experience from his armchair though

It’s a strange way to go into all Ireland ,dubs don’t know their best team yet or haven’t even brought back all their best players into starting 15 yet …they’ll probably get away with it in final but they were very sloppy tonight.

No mention of McCaffrey tonight?

Everyone said the kk four in a row team would never be beat. That their subs were the second best team in the country. These things are cyclic. If mayo get to the final they’ll beat the dubs. Kerry left the final behind him last year.

They’ll need to sort it before Europe