2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Nope.don’t know the story there

Be interesting if Mayo did manage to get a run on them and you’re bringing in lads who have no real game time built up this season ,just coming in when 10 points ahead .

Antrim are the only Ulster county not to make an All Ireland semi final in the past 20 years.

Armagh - 2002, 2003, 2005
Cavan - 2020
Derry -2001, 2004
Donegal - 2003, 2011, 2012, 2014
Down - 2010
Fermanagh - 2004
Monaghan - 2018
Tyrone - 2003, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019

In the same time I think we had

2x diff Connacht semi finalists
3x diff Munster semi finalists
4x diff Leinster semi finalists

You put a lot of store on getting to semi finals.

Presumably you rate it as a great achievement for Tottenham Hotspur to get to 8 FA Cup semi finals in the last 30 years. Let’s not dwell on the fact though that they lost all 8 of those semi finals.

1 Like

I’m just illustrating how Ulster is by a mile the best footballing province.

Darragh Moloney’s voice gets very screechy when it’s raised to anything above talking normally.

Ulster football looked in good shape alright looking at Cavan there tonight.

1 Like

Ulster football has been in reverse gear at an alarming rate since Tyrones pyrrhic victory for the province in 2003. Since then, between Senior, U20, Minor, and Senior Club, 64 All-Irelands have been decided in football. 14 of them have come to Ulster. Despite having 4 counties less and about half the GAA population of Ulster, Connacht have won 16 of them titles. The majority have obviously gone to Leinster and Munster. Claiming that reaching an All-Ireland semi-final is an achievement is laughable, especially when a combination of a lucky draw and coming through the weakest province can make a huge difference.

6 Likes

The Jacks are Back.

2 Likes

You would wonder what the GGA are at here?

no promotion of spud hockey to most of the country & then ruining bogball by not splitting Dublin

I love this team.and this city more than you will ever know.

I hope they never lose another game.

2 Likes

You should be focusing on tomorrow and those infidels that will be travelling up the Seven Sisters Road.

cup final tomorrow

It is a Cup Final. 3 points please is the bottom line.

no mate, the cup final in oirelands most popular sport

Still at the semi final stage this weekend. Final is a fortnight from today.

sorry mate, im talking about playing numbers & tv figures

You’re an awful glory hunter.

Didn’t watch the game. Presume he’s ok.