2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

I’m great friends with these boys.

I love them more than you will ever know.

Threat from rugby?

Loads more kids play football than GGA & kids are only interested in the epl.

You probably slobbered all over a few them in Cassidy’s on Camden Street one Sunday night and now consider them friends

The only sport where lads want to tear down and not build up.

A team ridiculed for decades

We’re back baby

1 Like

Damning indictment of soccerball in Eire with all that supposed interest and strength in playing numbers, it can’t sustain a functioning domestic professional league and the Eire national team is in such rag order.

2 Likes

We follow the epl mate

Nearly 140 years into it and lads giving out that it’s a geographical competition …
you couldn’t make it up…

2 Likes

This is the problem, lads like yourself see nothing wrong. @binkybarnes can’t recognise what happens in front of him but surely you can see that this dominance is insurmountable, certainly forever in Leinster. If Dublin win the next 30 leinster championships, do you think that’s ok?

2 Likes

Do you realise Dublin got extra funding?

They will in my stones

Bit late in the day now idiot.

6 Likes

COTY candidate

6 Likes

Spilt them like an orange it’s the only solution …

1 Like

Fuck them. Nobody from Kilkenny or Tipp
Cried about Kildare hurling.

I walked out of Croke park lots of times beaten. Population advantage always existed.

You’re at nothing. Enjoy every game that doesn’t involve Dublin for what it is and what we once had. But be aware that it always ends at the same door. Turkeys don’t vote for Christmas. Dublin fans won’t see the bigger picture. Save your breath. It’s done.

But not financial. Hurling in Kildare is a minority sport. Football in most of Leinster is a huge part of their culture. Dublin had all the advantages. But you walked out beaten. So let’s pump them with more to save you the ignominy.

I posted this before, it’s gone on this long because of cultural differences. Dubliners expect the powers that be to step in and provide funding for all sorts of things. Country people expect little, and also expect Dublin to get taken care of. Dubliners can’t recognise preferential treatment.

Imagine if Waterford were in the final next week solely because the gaa decided they needed to be specially funded. Uproar. The exact same thing has happened to Dublin but it’s not seen as such.

Mayo will beat the dubs in the final If they get there

2 Likes

It is and all down to one man, not Sean Kelly, Jim Gavin. He prep them as well as an excellent college gridiron team and he has essentially cracked the game tactically. Mickey Graham is a good manager so could counteract it a bit but numerous times Dublin carried across the 40, looked up, the move wasn’t on so just turned out and recycled until it was. Gavin was a genius, but he also had all the raw materials he needed to succeed. Others are amateur with nothing but sweat to offer. Don’t have the athletes or the game plan.

1 Like

I don’t understand why Sean Cavanagh was so defensive this evening - “But Dublin can’t be blamed…” No-one has ever suggested that Dublin can be blamed.

1 Like