2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Explains it all now.

He fucking punchdrunk

He’s just desperate for attention

It’s either he has multiple accounts or there is some amount of gobshotes on the forum like him

He’s protected by higher powers fyi

Oh the 1% brigade

2 Likes

Don’t take on the Pretend IRA here. There’ll only be one winner.

1 Like

His day will come.

Dublin really only fell over the line without McCaffrey when he was travelling in 2016 and they were blessed to win in 2017 when he limped off early in the game.

I’d say they are very vulnerable now this year.

1 Like

They were vulnerable in the drawn all ireland final last year , kerry just had to go for the jugular going down the stretch rather than trying to protect a narrow lead. in fact all they had to do was kick 2 or 3 more high balls into Tommy Walsh!

Against 14 men

yes, which was brought about by Dublin been vulnerable at the back and forced into fouling

3 Likes

Missed a penalty and a few more easy chances too. Kerry should have beaten Dublin last year really.

Day 1 was the day to do it

Unnecessary over the top fouls. They could have been cuter.

But as I said Gavin is a massive loss, they’ll drop back a fair bit but are still the only professional set up

I am not sure about their strength in depth when they found themselves having to use Connolly last year in the finals.

McCaffrey was unreal in the drawn final last year, take him out of it and there was some void to fill

Yeah he’s exceptional, take him out and Kerry are nearer. But they only have to worry about them. I think there was a nervousness over the five in a row and Connolly is seen as a safety blanket (not to the general public obviously) with the five in a row monkey off they could express themselves,but, Gavin and his playbook are a huge loss

The age profile and years on the go will be biggest factor as opposed to what standards are there… Would have expected more to be gone by now…

Pat Spillane talking great sense on the Sunday Game. Highlighted the fact that Cavan would have to beat 3 division 1 opponents just to win a provincial title. Says the GAA missed a trick by not opting for the open draw.

1 Like

Pat is talking mile a minute tonight. Whelo struggling to get a few words in.

Open draw was the way to go this year.

1 Like