2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

Narky establishment shill.

Clueless fantasist

This ref is hilariously shite.

I just know more about football than you. Clearly you were some chap that played a bit of junior football who fancied himself a bit but in truth you are utter shite.

Oh clearly. The fella who peaked with an u12 soccer medal is the authority on club football. When or where did you play your senior again? You’ve never even made reference to it, curiously enough :thinking:

2 Likes

I focused on association football after my underage GAA career. I was always in demand from my club but I had different priorities.

Bizarre kick from David Moran there are the death.

Like I said. Fantasist.

Sounds like you’re jelly.

The bit I saw he looked poor. How he do overall ???

Only saw the last 6

I saw first 10 mins and last quarter . Look a poor game . A long was off the game on Friday night

It was very, very flat with players standing off each other and bad shooting.

Maybe it lacks the bite with no crowd there.

1 Like

Big shock in Dublin. A Chris Crummy inspired Lucan knocked out kilmacud 0-16 to 1-12. Cuala minus Con beat Brigids well.

Semi final pairings are Boden v Na Fianna. Cuala v Lucan

Fuck Croke’s

Absolutely

Don’t Crokes always bottle it?

Mount Leinster Rangers beat Myshall by 14 points in the first of the Carlow hurling semi finals.

Ballinkillen currently leading St Mullins by 1 point half way through the 2nd half in the second of the semi finals.

1 Like

In recent years yes. They would have been red hot favourites today. They destroyed Boden the first day out. Now Boden are in semi and crokes are out on their holes

Myshall are no longer the force of old.