2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

Have Craobh declined ?? I assume they would still lower the blade regardless .

I heard crokes got beaten by 18 points in a challenge last week, Corcoran has gone back to Galway I think too

:information_source: rating

Their stats man is after hitting the drink too it appears

cc @TheUlteriorMotive

My under 9s put Cuala to the sword this morning. We’ll be back in 2030.

5 Likes

Yeah he’s gone back to play for the home club. His brothers still play there. He’s still employed by Crokes as a DO

They did decline but have some decent young players coming through now. Yes is the answer to your second question

1 Like

Just read that piece. He’s the spit of the younger brother, Donal. Or vice versa of course.

Any link?

2 Likes

Chrisht.
Ah shure lookit. There’s after being savage work done with the minors so there is. Shure tis great. It’s a club rooted in the community, so much so that lads do be thinking about what we do be at in the kitchen. It’s a grassroots duberlin club so it is (even though it does usually be muldoons hurling). We’ve a very young team so we have, but they do be taking leadership and ownership of it themselves. They’ve reeeeelly bought into it so they have.
Shure lookit, there’s serious teams in duberlin so there are, but we’re all winners, even when we lose.
So it is.

1 Like

The fact that Faughs have two minor teams is huge given their history. It’s not that long ago that they brought through their first minor team.

1 Like

They were historically country only lads - great achievement

Where is Faughs basin ???

Over the fence from Jude’s. Literally. Temple oh ag

Would have historically been out of Stephen Burke’s in Wexford Street which was Tommy Moore’s I think. It’s where the Village is. They played in the Phoenix park for years before moving out to Templeogue in the 80’s beside Judes.

2 Likes

I am conscious of their history but where are they getting minor players from these days . Two teams is fair going

I’d imagine from the schools around. They’ve a link with St Joseph’s in Terenure for years and I think they’ve links with Templeogue and Terenure College now.

1 Like

Typical RHN bitterness towards the SKC crowd

This is correct. They actually use pitches in Terenure College. Judes would pull players from St MacDara’s and Bishop Galvin primary.

Some achievement having two minor teams when you consider they are wedged in between boden and judes

1 Like