2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

You see lads lauding John Mullane and Eoin Kelly on the Waterford GAA thread for hurling Junior B yet not a word about the great @Appendage launching into his 25th adult club campaign in Wexford and still hurling senior.

6 Likes

Goalies don’t count

@binkybarnes would that be related to missing footballers or anything? Any word or otherwise about Boden

Boden are an ageing team. Some good young lads coming but a bit raw yet. They won’t go down easy but I can’t see them going all the way.

Crokes have lost Corcoran, Ryan O Dwyer and Ross o Carroll though I see him listed in the subs. I’m not sure what happened in that challenge though I don’t think it’s football related. Overall I think Crokes are in better shape and predict they will win a high scoring game.

1 Like

Liam Rushe looks v like former Newstalk Blue shirt Chris o Donoghue

1 Like

He looks very slimmed down ??

Maybe. The shirt hanging outside the trousers is rarely a good sign!

1 Like

UCD Gym advertising now on TG4 . Their target demographic watching today

1 Like

This is a fine game.

Lovely sideline cut from Paul Ryan.

The official got a lovely haircut during the week.

Ah that’s never a pen, he just ran straight into the defender.

A free out if anything.

One of the umpires is one of the lads from ZZ Top.

1 Like

Keaney and Bill o Carroll have a running battle going for the last 10 years

He’s continuing the isolation hair and beard trend

How many outside lads have kilmacud? I know Collins and Howard are Cork.Conway and considine?

You could quite comfortably fit another 1k in Parnell Park there and still observe all social distancing guidelines

2 Likes

What was Dalo at with these lads?

Conway and Considine are both home grown. Lorcan McMullen is the only other one I think and he is injured

Ballyboden look a shambles

Boden very poor. Definitely a team in transition.