2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

Do Ballina have a good young team? Breaffy were always around No.3 behind Castlebar and Ballintubber weren’t they? Breaffy under pressure to get out the group now.

Great win for Kenmare against Dr. Crokes in Kerry tonight.

2 Likes

some shock.

1 Like

I see Cuala were beaten by Na Fianna today for what it’s worth.

Think both were already through. Na Fianna’s second team going well in senior B as well. Starting to reap the benefit of those minor sides

Yeah Cuala were through anyway but seem to have thrown their hats at it.

They didn’t beat that Setanta crowd by half as much as expected.

Beautiful

Dowlingesque.

cc @Big_Dan_Campbell

https://twitter.com/fritzhoff/status/1292208075533881345?s=21

2 Likes

What in the name of fuck is that

Hon Mick. Fadó fadó, I played hurling and football with David back in the day. They are all stone mad.

1 Like

Broadford beat Clonlara by 2 points. Led by six early in the second half but just about held on. Ian Galvin missed three very straightforward point chances in the last 5 minutes to level it before Stoifan Mcmahon pushed it out to 2 in injury time.

Clon out of the championship

Would that be considered a shock?

Did Broadford just come up from Inntermediate?

Somewhat, bookies had broadford around 3/1 to win but was seen as a closer game in the locality. Clon have blooded a lot of young lads this year and some of the more experienced lads like Galvin, Oisin O’Brien and Cormac O’Donovan came in carrying knocks and no Conlon or Domhnall O’Donovan this year so were always going to struggle to put a run together.

cc @Perez2017

Breaffy have only gone and beaten Castlebar Mitchels

1 Like

At least 3 Alice bands on display in this Castlebar v Breaffy match.

1 Like

Portroe had a free reversed in injury time today to beat Thurles I was told. Finished 14 a piece. That’s what you get with Sars

That’s Sars’ second team in the Seamus O Riain (Senior B). The SOR is a bit mad in the first two rounds. I think only one team won their first and second game @caulifloweredneanderthal 's boys and the three outright favourites were beaten this weekend

2 Likes