2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

Oooft!!

Easier done this year when they’re not playing at the same time

No doubt, competitive championship helps… teams in Galway being bet up a stick…

Great work by Wexford GAA on a well run championshhip…

3 Likes

Marty giving the full run down of all nicknames for Legion and O Rahilys players.

2 Likes

Couple of mild shocks in Clare today. Cratloe dumped out by Eire og, they completely ran out of stream in the last 20 minutes.

Inagh Kilnamona lost to a solid O’Callaghans mills team and hit the bones of 20 wides. Fancied them to kick on this year but seemed to have folded when the going got tough

Shooting at club level is laughably bad. Most clubs have 2 or 3 players who they trust to shoot, I would have expected a lot more from Kerry football in the shooting stakes.

:rollseyes:
Clueless as ever about club football

You should try watching a few sometimes. The shooting in this game has been abysmal.

I’ve forgotten more club matches than you’ve ever been to, armchair Italian

1 Like

Narky establishment shill.

Clueless fantasist

This ref is hilariously shite.

I just know more about football than you. Clearly you were some chap that played a bit of junior football who fancied himself a bit but in truth you are utter shite.

Oh clearly. The fella who peaked with an u12 soccer medal is the authority on club football. When or where did you play your senior again? You’ve never even made reference to it, curiously enough :thinking:

2 Likes

I focused on association football after my underage GAA career. I was always in demand from my club but I had different priorities.

Bizarre kick from David Moran there are the death.

Like I said. Fantasist.

Sounds like you’re jelly.

The bit I saw he looked poor. How he do overall ???