2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

That particular group played on their own at underage level, they were also succesful with Kenmare region in underage competitions. Kenmare also have their best crop for many years at the moment.

Kenmare are excellent atm in fairness. Sean O’Shea alone would bring you close to a county title

It’s terribly sad really that East Kerry are just going to gobble up all the County Championships for the next decade.

They are just so overpowered. The depth in talent they have is unreal. It’s hard to see anyone challenging them. Clifford will forever be with them too as Fossa aren’t ever really gonna be a senior side

It’s a joke.

Were the Rathmore lads even there last year?

The Kerry mentality towards these divisional sides is very strange.

[quote="Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy, post:488, topic:29033,

I would have expected a lot more from Kerry football in the shooting stakes.

[/quote]

@Raylan left a tap-in after him there.

1 Like

I can see the reason behind it as every good lad plays senior football and it hugely benefits the county side, which is essentially the be all and end all for the county board.

Nope, Rathmore weren’t there last year. It’s scandalous, they basically have added two more kerry regulars into their side in Murphy and Ryan. That bench they had at the weekend is outrageous. They will walk this champ.

Is there a map which partitions out the regions?

Laughable, they actually follow their divisions. I don’t get it myself.

Cuala Cuala Cuala

1 Like

Nice jerseys on the Dalkey men

The Cuala lads would want to be careful or they’ll find themselves on Trumps watch list

1 Like

Mentions skill and uses photo of foul.

@mickee321 @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

:joy:

https://twitter.com/RefComeOn/status/1298729998652669952?s=19

Proper order

He was dead fucking right

1 Like

Tee motoring well.

Some very trendy hairstyles on display.