2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

ah let it go, it was a cracker, for what it is worth, I think Blackrock might have done well in a munster club

1 Like

Munster Junior Club maybe

1 Like

They’d probably win the Munster Intermediate.

I played 20 years for my ‘club’, I don’t need to wear it on my chest but I’ll continue to consider them my club if it’s alright with you

1 Like

Much better standard than the limerick final. Cork hurling is on the up again.

The NCW v Na Piarsaigh Intermediate Final?

If certainly was a better and far more enjoyable game than Limerick final . I enjoyed today’s game and thought Blackrock were very admirable .

However the Limerick final was a massacre where a generational team got a run on a weakened young team and there was carnage . Na P would beat the pick of today and that is not meant as an insult to the cork teams . I think a fully tooled up Doon would beat either side too .

Agreed. As much as you hate the bastards match time hurling needs a strong cork. The championship will become very boring and the game will die out in many areas if we aren’t careful.

They’ve clearly gotten their act together underage and will be a force in the next few seasons. 15 years is some famine for cork.

Hate ??? I hate no one .

Cork have been chronically underperforming for over a decade now but they could ( maybe should ) still have won 2 senior all Irelands in the last decade .

In fairness almost every single county from the main ones weren’t a million miles off winning an Ireland in the last decade.

I’d be surprised if they don’t win one in the next few seasons.

1 Like

Glen are very average but blackrock have a bit of potential. Some good young hurlers, can only improve in my opinion.

1 Like

Junior C’s are vital to a Club too.

Lovely game of hurling, the lack of intensity didnt really take away from it for me.

Soft underbelly in Cork hurling is nothing new really to be honest.

Doubt that

Amount of Liam Mac the county has blows that out of the water

1 Like

Weather was awful but still managed to give a great account of themselves

All over Twitter how they behaved after

Really disappointing

Brilliant scenes

3 Likes

Sickening scenes