2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

you were out walking the dog when you thought you had Covid?

I went around licking my neighbour’s door handles.

Is that a euphemism

1 Like

Union voice nails it

Fuck Cork

Not a moving car in sight.

I don’t get excited about these things anymore, I’m a long time out of there and it’s only a game, fun to watch but unless you’re playing it’s something to leave behind when the game is over. But it’s been a long time for a big club like that, I hope they enjoyed it, there’s little enough to get excited about these days,
It it’s great for kids, I’ll never forget when they win it on 85, one of my best childhood memories

1 Like

Ye beat us in the Park in the Munster club after. Well up at HT and we made it respectable in the second half. Think ye lost the next day.

Bayshtmode

3 Likes

People comparing league of Ireland games to gaa. Difference is apart from 2 or 3 clubs no one wants to go to league of Ireland games. Streaming service doing very poor for example.

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s a top notch cork accent on commentary

What a score

Club suspended…

It was good while it lasted. Winter hibernation time

Thanks Cork

2 Likes

Cork the weak link as always

2 Likes

The GAA equivalent of the Temple bar revellers who got all the pubs closed

That’s right, they lost to kilruane in the GG after a replay, Kilruane won the AI,
we played an u12 challenge match against a superb NaP team the morning of the first match, @Bod95 was probably playing
That was an outstanding Blackrock team but Midleton were so strong at the time that it was actually a massive upset. I had a couple of bottles of stag stolen from the bar up behind the goal late that night

3 Likes

you were on the beer u12?